What's new

What factors hinders you from saving money??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I have heard widespread responses about the difficulties involved in saving money due to issues unrest. What you should ask yourself is that, when will this issues unrest wave off, so I'll save? My answer is 'Never, issues never go off from mankind. As you are taking responsibilities, you shouldn't forget to save something for the future. Remember their is life tomorrow, don't spend like everything is finished today. Irrespective of that, i know their are still factors that hinders our saving progress. Can you take your little time out and point out those factors that never allows you save.

When you spend 50% of your money on transport and 30% on food. The money spent on transport can change anything. It can increases. At the end of the month what is left to save?

I have heard widespread responses about the difficulties involved in saving money due to issues unrest. What you should ask yourself is that, when will this issues unrest wave off, so I'll save? My answer is 'Never, issues never go off from mankind. As you are taking responsibilities, you shouldn't forget to save something for the future. Remember their is life tomorrow, don't spend like everything is finished today. Irrespective of that, i know their are still factors that hinders our saving progress. Can you take your little time out and point out those factors that never allows you save.
Factor that hinders people from saving up their monies can't be far fetched. The world is already having it's share of economic woes, talk more of humans having to struggle with meeting daily ends for living.

Saving money is not something that's hard to do. But when one thinks about doing it especially for hustlers like me, something always comes up. Something that would need urgent money attention. For that reason only, saving plans as been destroyed

Food, clothing, internet subscription, drinks, women. These factors are very very very important factors that can stop or hinfser you from saving money . The women is a very crucial one cause they will keep billing you . Those you love and those you don't , all together billing from right center front

In my country we maintain a very high saving rate. You should have reasons for saving money such as : emergency fund, purchases and wealth building. When it comes to save money, the amount you save is determined by how much you have left at the end of the month once all of your spending is done.

Setting aside cash isn't something that is difficult to do. In any case, when one contemplates doing it particularly for tricksters like me, something consistently comes up. Something that would require dire cash consideration. Hence just, saving plans as decimated

Factors like investment is a very important factor. One should always prefer investment over savings. Saving for me is limited because of the fact that it doesn't increase the money being saved but rather will decrease it
Also, emergencies has hindered me from saving because every time I try to save, I get caught up with expenses

So this has to do with the character of most young people today,saving money is really one hell of a task for them because they believe somewhere in their heads that their savings should have a limit and most of this young people don't even realise they do such things.
For example, you see a hard working young boy and obviously he's making alittle change from the work he's doing but you'll be suprise to realise that he only invests the money in irrelevant things like mobile phones,tablets,cloths and so on, but saving the money to migrate to a better business is kind of not on his dictionary.
Now am wondering if this kind attitude is normal or man made , just curious...

There are so many factors such as lack of proper planning or budget on how to spend your money well. Most times people enter the market without a list and so ends up spending all and not buying the required things needed. Sometimes it can be lack of self control over our desire to acquire all that the eye sees and loves.

Interest rates. Higher interest rates mean that households will gain a higher rate of return on depositing savings in a bank.
Income levels/Economic growth. Rising income levels will lead to a rise in total saving levels. .
Income distribution.
Wealth.
Confidence.

life as a student is a hard one to save is always a problem because you have one or two things to sort out changing from materials even certain some courses so that you come out with a good mood so some of these things as as obstacle to saving.

Most times what hinders people from saving is low income, I know that we do tell people to try and be saving some money no matter how small, but the truth is that if the person doesn't have enough to feed himself and take care of basic needs, it will be very hard for him to save. If the person can have multiple income source, he will be able to earn more and have the freedom to save.

• Interest rates – higher interest rates makes saving more attractive.
  • Rising income enables higher saving. People on very low income cannot afford the luxury of saving
  • Economic growth – high growth and high consumer confidence encourages relatively higher spending and a fall in the savings ratio.
  • The age of individuals – People in their 40s and 50s tend to save for retirement. Old people run savings down.

Alot of things can hinder one from saving money the way you would have love to do so.
Firstly,the income you make determine if you can save money or not. If it is very little that you can hardly pay your bill then you can not even save.

The factors that hinders me from saving are the following:
The ability itself to save.
The inassurance of using it on the thing I want to use it for.my reason for saying this because you may plan to use the your money on something reasonable but suddenly came something you must attend to with rapt attention.

It’s a good thing to cut down unnecessary spending and cut down your expenses to save effectively, but you should not leave out the necessary ones like on your basic upkeep, such as buying food rich in nutrients, doing regular medical check up, servicing your car in due time, not skipping your insurance payment, some people think the best way to save money is not to spend money, the fact is that you will get to spend more money when there is eventually a damage. You will spend more money on hospital bill just because you refuse to eat food rich in nutrient, you will spend more money buying a new engine for your car just because you have refused to service it regularly…so you see, it’s good to cut cost but not on necessary things.

Saving money for future purpose is the best decision anybody can make.
The factor that hinder me some time to save is day to day expenses.
When you remember that you need money to feed, pay some bills and take care of yourself it will be difficult to save as much as you want.

The biggest problem with not being able to save is when you don't earn enough. Most times what we earn is not enough to cover for our basic needs. And then we start asking ourselves if there's actually any need to save money. If you have varied means of income it's more likely that you want to save.

1. Inability to control your appetite for things. Not being able to differentiate between your wants and your needs makes you spend recklessly.
2. Unforeseen event is another major reason. It's one thing to plan and another thing for something to sweep those savings under the bed

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back