What's new

What factors hinders you from saving money??

Actually there are several factors that hinders savings and I believe everyone has a different opinion about that. My demands are high than my income so there is no needs to save I always needed to settle out my bills.
That is mostly the reason why 85% of people are not able to save their money. In this case you should consider working more harder or having multiple earning opportunities that will bring multiple source of income so you can have a better savings.

Currently, I have been saving a reasonable amount of money for my investment and also for unexpected occurrences. Since this year I've been able to save some reasonable amount of money because I have put away some habits that makes me not to save

I have heard widespread responses about the difficulties involved in saving money due to issues unrest. What you should ask yourself is that, when will this issues unrest wave off, so I'll save? My answer is 'Never, issues never go off from mankind. As you are taking responsibilities, you shouldn't forget to save something for the future. Remember their is life tomorrow, don't spend like everything is finished today. Irrespective of that, i know their are still factors that hinders our saving progress. Can you take your little time out and point out those factors that never allows you save.

Excessive expenditures and a lack of earning opportunities is the biggest reason why I am not able to make money. Inflation and spending things on unnecessary things is also a major issue.

The cost of living is becoming very high now. When things are becoming more expensive and there is no increase in salaries and wages, it becomes difficult to save.
Also the money i spend on transportation everyday, makes it difficult for me to save.
well it do happen that most of the expenses we incure at times would make savings very difficult for one to actually do a proper saving,but if one can be able to look into some areas were we can only spend on our actual needs,then there can be some improvement.

one of the major things that makes people in this part of the world not to save money is the rising inflation. The cost of goods are skyrocketing on daily basis and that has actually made so many people including myself in some ways.

Actually savings is a habit and a choice it's not mandatory but necessary to a greater extent. it depends on the income you generate for yourself. if my income is low it will be very difficult to save.

As human being , we have wants and need , and we need to satisfy our wants mainly with money , and most of the income is not sufficient for our need ,so thats the factors that hinder me from saving .

Actually my financial earned is very low and that makes me not to even think of savings but rather focus on the ways through which I can be able to used the little I have to settle my immediate needs.

The main factor that hinder most people from saving is because their financial status is very low , while we have many people out there that are financially capable but they are still not able to save .
Actually my financial earned is very low and that makes me not to even think of savings but rather focus on the ways through which I can be able to used the little I have to settle my immediate needs.

Saving money is not something that's hard to do. But when one thinks about doing it especially for hustlers like me, something always comes up. Something that would need urgent money attention. For that reason only, saving plans as been destroyed
That's true, saving money is something you can determine to do for yourself because is not really hard to to, and you can know how you spend money for you to have something, you should minimize your spending so to start saving money for yourself is very important.

For now there's nothing that hinders me from Savings. I will try to save as much as possible. And possibly invest some money in cryptocurrency. That's the best investment now that the market has dropped

There are several factors that hinders individuals from saving. The level of your income matters alot in savings because if you dont earned much, it will be very difficult to save.

Well there are some many things makes me personally not to be able to save much because I do try to pay my bills, data and recharge myself and also some unforeseen happenings.

The increased in the level of responsibilities and the level of unemployment which has reduced the amount of my monthly earning is the main reason why i really don't save much .

For now I don't have any hindrances. Sometimes certain responsibilities in my life prevents me from saving money but now those responsibilities are no more and I can save money as much as I can now .

We just to pray that the issue unrest should not totally affect our life and stop or hinder us from performing or doing the crucial things we should do in life. You have to be in some people shoe to know exactly how they are feeling

I have heard widespread responses about the difficulties involved in saving money due to issues unrest. What you should ask yourself is that, when will this issues unrest wave off, so I'll save? My answer is 'Never, issues never go off from mankind. As you are taking responsibilities, you shouldn't forget to save something for the future. Remember their is life tomorrow, don't spend like everything is finished today. Irrespective of that, i know their are still factors that hinders our saving progress. Can you take your little time out and point out those factors that never allows you save.
It is much harder now to save in this economic climate when inflation is at an all time high. The price of basic needs such as food, bills, clothing and shelter have shot up which is an obstacle towards maintaining a savings culture. Miscellaneous needs are also factors which can come into play leading to the inability to save money.

one of the major things that makes people in this part of the world not to save money is the rising inflation. The cost of goods are skyrocketing on daily basis and that has actually made so many people including myself in some ways.

The price of goods is rising due to inflation and inflation is one of the main reasons why people are not able to save money. In my country, fuel is really expensive and things are turning out to get worse.

It is much harder now to save in this economic climate when inflation is at an all time high. The price of basic needs such as food, bills, clothing and shelter have shot up which is an obstacle towards maintaining a savings culture. Miscellaneous needs are also factors which can come into play leading to the inability to save money.
I know it is difficult but in a situation in which things are quite difficult , people are considering having two sources of income and I think this is the best way you can improve your savings too , don't you think so ?

I know it is difficult but in a situation in which things are quite difficult , people are considering having two sources of income and I think this is the best way you can improve your savings too , don't you think so ?
Yes, I think having more than one source of income is the key to becoming wealthy no doubt. Billionaires have seven sources of income, so that puts it into perspective

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back