What's new

What did your family think of you working online for a living?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When you started to work online for a living, what did your family think of this? I know some of mine questioned my work and how I made money. Some didn't think my work would make me good money and some expected me to work a 9-5 job for the rest of my life. Now days they've accepted what I do, but there are still some that comment how I'm not doing real work. It's annoying, but you learn to live with it sometimes. What about you?

My family doesn't think anything bad about it, sometimes they are surprised or say that they too would like to know how to make money from the comfort of your home, some friends also tell me the same thing, those who say that it is not a real job, should start trying, let them prove for themselves whether or not it's a job when it comes to making money online, it's easy to criticize without having tried.

My family doesn't think anything bad about it, sometimes they are surprised or say that they too would like to know how to make money from the comfort of your home, some friends also tell me the same thing, those who say that it is not a real job, should start trying, let them prove for themselves whether or not it's a job when it comes to making money online, it's easy to criticize without having tried.
It is hard to say to family incoming funds especially parents because for them they will decide in place of you where to spend this money, it is possible even to hide to your partner this is the sad truth, because as you know the comments about this spending and also as we are in 1970.

You have to be honest with the people around you about where the funds come from and what you do online, I think if you're honest from the get-go and they know what kind of work or business you're doing, there shouldn't be any problems.

Before I started working online, I was working as a newspaper writer. I did not give up my profession to start working online. IN the beginning, it was just a hobby, however, when I started earning, I started working more hours online compared to writing for newspapers. MY parents, spouse, and siblings are proud of me because I do not work under a particular guy or a company.do.

My family has never in support of working mainly online and which I am not also planning to do because they believe most online job are scam and doesn't have future my do not allow children planning to work online

My family has never been supportive of my online career. My dad keeps threatening to evict me from my house if I don't "get a real job" and I have to send him reports of my "job search" on an infrequent basis to parry his threats, including job application confirmation emails for jobs that will never hire me. He's suffering from traumatic insanity and needs to see a therapist.

My brother, who has a "real job" as an engineer, is confused and doesn't understand my work, and is perpetually skeptical that it won't pay enough. His toxic skepticism has weighed me down for years. Meanwhile, my mom is anxious about what my dad is doing to me. The whole situation is just ugly and I will be moving out of my house as soon as I can.

My family has never been supportive of my online career. My dad keeps threatening to evict me from my house if I don't "get a real job" and I have to send him reports of my "job search" on an infrequent basis to parry his threats, including job application confirmation emails for jobs that will never hire me. He's suffering from traumatic insanity and needs to see a therapist.

My brother, who has a "real job" as an engineer, is confused and doesn't understand my work, and is perpetually skeptical that it won't pay enough. His toxic skepticism has weighed me down for years. Meanwhile, my mom is anxious about what my dad is doing to me. The whole situation is just ugly and I will be moving out of my house as soon as I can.

Maybe you should "get a real job" and do the online stuff as supplemental extra income. It'll make your family feel better, you'll probably enjoy getting out of the house each day and if your online career takes off you can quit the day job.

Maybe you should "get a real job" and do the online stuff as supplemental extra income. It'll make your family feel better, you'll probably enjoy getting out of the house each day and if your online career takes off you can quit the day job.
I can't get one. I've tried to "get a real job" on many occasions and been rejected in interviews. Nobody wants to hire me.

The only job skills I have are the ones I've learned in college for writing and web design. My parents didn't teach me any other job skills - it's not like I have a certification to drive a forklift - so I get passed up for the next candidate.

I'm not working online for a living only. I'm combining it as an extra means to earn more. It is not what my family would be worried about. They see it as a hobby I have which pays me money.

One thing for sure is that working online is very demanding in terms of some hours you have to dedicate towards it, for a while I was putting in commitment but in the wrong places. I never had anyone to guide me on the type of skills that would be profitable for me. I concentrated much on posting and commenting in forums. I also worked on a few faucets and get paid to click sites which for a long time I never got lucky because of my geographical location. In the period between 2019 and 2021, I went through a very horrible phase and lost my job and some little savings that I had.

So you can imagine concentrating on what is not giving you enough money and yet you need money. But when I started interacting with people in forums and starting to read some articles and comments I started identifying quite a few tips that proved to be beneficial. However, I had to start discovering myself because some digital skills cannot just collaborate with general skills. I had to learn some skills and now I have a solid business online.

So now I have to balance between offline activities and online activities and build and market slowly but surely the online activities and ventures. This is what is not making my family not concentrate much on my brand of which it has to work both online and offline.

What I can advice the newbies is to ensure that they get to learn the necessary skills and continue to connect with like minds who are serious and intentional of walking to financial freedom.

One thing for sure is that working online is very demanding in terms of some hours you have to dedicate towards it, for a while I was putting in commitment but in the wrong places. I never had anyone to guide me on the type of skills that would be profitable for me. I concentrated much on posting and commenting in forums. I also worked on a few faucets and get paid to click sites which for a long time I never got lucky because of my geographical location. In the period between 2019 and 2021, I went through a very horrible phase and lost my job and some little savings that I had.

So you can imagine concentrating on what is not giving you enough money and yet you need money. But when I started interacting with people in forums and starting to read some articles and comments I started identifying quite a few tips that proved to be beneficial. However, I had to start discovering myself because some digital skills cannot just collaborate with general skills. I had to learn some skills and now I have a solid business online.

So now I have to balance between offline activities and online activities and build and market slowly but surely the online activities and ventures. This is what is not making my family not concentrate much on my brand of which it has to work both online and offline.

What I can advice the newbies is to ensure that they get to learn the necessary skills and continue to connect with like minds who are serious and intentional of walking to financial freedom.
A good process without a doubt, working online is not easy, and it requires time to acquire skills that will be helpful to us and that we can turn into benefits, you started by clicking on faucets and ended up with a profitable business thanks to the fact that you have been evolving and learning constantly, I congratulate you, keep up the good work, and may more successes come to you.

My family has never in support of working mainly online and which I am not also planning to do because they believe most online job are scam and doesn't have future my do not allow children planning to work online

No, you're wrong about saying that most online jobs are scams. The problem is you've not been looking at the right places to work online and make money. Indeed there are many scams online but there are legitimate one's.

I think it's a general thing in the crowd when each person has their own opinions, if we can enjoy making money online, whatever people say is not a big problem because we don't disturb them. I also heard sounds like that, but because each person has their own way to continue alive, as long as we can live from the online source it is good. There are so many ways to make money online, for me, forex is my main source of income at the moment. I still trade with FXOpen broker now.

When I started, I was very young and no one paid attention to it because I lived with my parents, but when I became an adult, they told me that I needed to reconsider what I was doing, because I will not live for these years, so I started working offline and online earnings only as an additional

When you started to work online for a living, what did your family think of this? I know some of mine questioned my work and how I made money. Some didn't think my work would make me good money and some expected me to work a 9-5 job for the rest of my life. Now days they've accepted what I do, but there are still some that comment how I'm not doing real work. It's annoying, but you learn to live with it sometimes. What about you?
Those people who are not interested in earning money online definitely talk like this that you don't even do any work but still you are fulfilling your daily needs in a good manner.As the auspiciousness of earning money online is increasing, people's ability to think and understand is also increasing.

They think I'm not taking myself too seriously. Some of them thought I was jobless. In fact, some of them still classifies me as a jobless folk despite making way more money more than what an average job in my area gets me.

At some point the pressure was so much that I had to take a 9-5 job just to shush them. After 4 months, I quit the punishing job that was paying me for a month what I was making in less than two weeks from my online job.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back