What's new

What businesses do not require a license to operate?

It is inevitable to avoid bank charges. This is due to the fact that banks also need to run their own institution and they would need to make sure that they charge you.
The bank mostly refers this to maintenance fee. All these fee is absolutely needed at least to maintain their institution as you said but charging too much automatically becomes greeds.

I know ones that deal with food, alcohol, or items like cigarettes all require licenses but which businesses do not require a license to operate?

I would imagine it is different when you compare online businesses to offline ones. It seems most offline ones require some level of licensing.
I think that most offline businesses are meant to be licensed and legitimized by the government in order for them to pay taxes. This is not the case with respect to online businesses

This is just for online though.

I mean what is to stop someone from starting a website on Wordpress and hosting a small shop to sell whatever they want? I feel like once a company gets large enough, then maybe they will be forced to get a license but plenty operate without them.
Nothing stops you from starting a WordPress website or hosting your website on any platform, and you can go ahead to start a shop but know that there are some business that requires some form of licensing

There are some business that should not be registered because such business does not require registration. Do you mean those that are selling and doing business in the remoted village also have their business registered ?
If they are only operating there in the village then there might be no need to do that but for businesses that run internationally or established organizations would have to go through that protocol.

I think if you have a normal shop you don't really need to have any license to operate, you only need to have license if you are selling things like alcohol an so on.

Well, there are very few such businesses that don't require licenses. But i would say, most online ventures don't require one. But there are some exceptions. Especially those service jobs that require some skill set or expertise.
This is even one of the reasons why I love online based businesses. For example I can be working for a company that is located outside the country and that is going to make me to pay less taxes.

We are always getting license for our business just in case of having legal issues with customers and sometimes scammers , most online business and some offline business doesn't require having license .

I cannot speak for other countries, however, in my home country all businesses, irrespective of the size are required to register with the concerned agencies. The businesses are also required to register in inland revenue department for taxation purposes. Currently, the government is drafting law that also requires small sellers selling old items through marketplace also register their busines.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back