What's new

What businesses do not require a license to operate?

depending on the country you live in or what to operate in, as various countries would have license for different products or services but typically you do not require license for an online business.

My understanding is that you can sell just about anything online without a license, which baffles me a little bit because some products, like toothpaste and things like that, can cause problems if the company is not in compliance with certain standards for their products, especially if they can be applied to the body or

Well, there aren't many of these companies who operate without licensing.
However, in my opinion, most internet businesses don't need one.
There are certain exceptions, though.
especially the service occupations that demand a certain skill set or level of knowledge.

This my first time knowing this, I don't know you need to have license before you are do those kinds of business, I think you can try offline business like real estate business.

Every business need a license to be able to operate in every part of the world , but because of the situation of each country, Most business always think they don't need a license to operate .

I know ones that deal with food, alcohol, or items like cigarettes all require licenses but which businesses do not require a license to operate?

I would imagine it is different when you compare online businesses to offline ones. It seems most offline ones require some level of licensing.
I think there should be a license for every business because that exact business need to be registered, in some cases it is needed to know who is the owner and what are their products.

There are quite a numbers of business that does not require licensing most especially those that has nothing to do with human health such as materials products etc.
I think if you are running a business online you don't really need to have any license, if you are running a business offline that's when you'll need license.

Numerous online businesses operate without a license. You won't be bothered by anyone while earning money from home because you have a license. Even though you won't be charged in some online businesses, some websites withhold tax from your share before sending it to you. I don't know a lot about them in terms of offline business. But whether you need a license or not also depends on the region in which you do offline business.

Actually there is no doubt that there are some kind of business that does not require any licence for it operation most especially those small scale provisions store and some local business.

Probably, there are several online businesses that does not require any kind of licence to operate. If you venture into blogging for example you don't need a licence to do so.

I think that almost all the businesses require you to get a license in case you tend to start a business in a Tier 1 country like the United States. However, many companies in my country do not have a valid license and they risk their business place getting sealed by the authorities.

I think that almost all the businesses require you to get a license in case you tend to start a business in a Tier 1 country like the United States. However, many companies in my country do not have a valid license and they risk their business place getting sealed by the authorities.
Of course if you want to start a business you need a licence in order to get started. In this part of the world if you're starting a big company you need a licence and a business certificate from the corporate affairs commission.

What I noticed is that most of the offline business this days tends to use license as a means of identification to know whether they are qualify for a certain job.

Actually there is no doubt that there are some kind of business that does not require any licence for it operation most especially those small scale provisions store and some local business.
Under normal circumstances, all business need a licence to operate but because we are running a small business which the government doesn't care about , thats why we think some small business doesn't need a license .

I know ones that deal with food, alcohol, or items like cigarettes all require licenses but which businesses do not require a license to operate?

I would imagine it is different when you compare online businesses to offline ones. It seems most offline ones require some level of licensing.
I don't think their is a business that doesn't needs certificate to operate them.
Geting certificate for the business and company owners to operate,shows that the government has satisfied that business and the company for good products and services.

Selling basic products that has already been scanned by the standard organisation like provisions and groceries does not require any licence in order to operate. You will only need it when you start to go higher.

My understanding is that you can sell just about anything online without a license, which baffles me a little bit because some products, like toothpaste and things like that, can cause problems if the company is not in compliance with certain standards for their products, especially if they can be applied to the body or
Anything can be sold on the internet because the Internet is a free space that can be used by anyone , but at the same time there are some rules and regulations to guide you through. You are not expected to sell illegal products wherever you are selling on the internet.

Just like you said, offline business requires more regulations based on the threats it poses to our physical well-being and it need to be well regulated to avoid this kind of issues.

When I saw your post I only thought about one business immediately and that is hawking business. I don't think it would require you to have a license to operate it.
Definitely it does not require a licence to operate , but what of people that are running POS business , do you really think it require special permission by the government ?

In this part of the world there so many businesses you do not require a licence to operate. Businesses like fruits and vegetable businesses does not require any kind of licence. Some grocery businesses also don't require licences.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back