What's new

What businesses do not require a license to operate?

In this part of the world there are several businesses that do not require any licence to operate. As long as you are a citizen you can start almost every business.

I believe all business requires a licence to operate in the modern world but here in my country , I guess only big business need a license while the small business only need to be paying tax.

I know ones that deal with food, alcohol, or items like cigarettes all require licenses but which businesses do not require a license to operate?

I would imagine it is different when you compare online businesses to offline ones. It seems most offline ones require some level of licensing.
It also depends on location. Some places are strict about it while some places turn a blind eye to it. Anything related to health is licensed. Most online businesses and jobs don't need any form of registration though.

Opening a setup like TV forum for the youth to watch football matches is a kind of business venture which doesn't needed licence. It is profitable when one is much careful.

Well in my country there are lot of businesses that do not require licence for one to start and some of these businesses are phone charging, hairdressing, salon business and others.

Personally I think most of the business that requires some licences are most often drugs companies and those that has to do with human health and consumption apart from which most of them don't require.

Personally I think most of the business that requires some licences are most often drugs companies and those that has to do with human health and consumption apart from which most of them don't require.
Well in my country most businesses that do require licence by no matter how if they want to start such business at the business you mentioned above that deals with drugs that deals with companies and deals with health and things that requires consumption.

I think most offline businesses require a form of licencing because of their nature (being available and traceable). From what I've been observing, only online businesses do not need any form of licencing before they can be operated.

The smallest businesses in my location do not need licence for operation , but having an official business will definitely need you to have a licence. You you can't have a reasonable business without licence.

Businesses That Don't Require a Business License There are many businesses that do not require a license or a permit. In fact, most independent contractor positions and sole proprietorships don't require a permit or a license unless they relate to a specific type of professional license.

Most of the small scale business don't usually require licenses or permits to start operating and some of the producing companies that dont have to do with human health.
The smallest businesses in my location do not need licence for operation , but having an official business will definitely need you to have a licence. You you can't have a reasonable business without licence.
Actually I think all business are official both small and large scale so far they pay task to the government. just that some of them has no need for license because it does not have to do with human health.

There are many businesses in many countries that are operating without license. I think that such kind of issue is much more common in many Tier 3 countries,

I think inmost of the cases you will be required to get your business registered,especially if you are dealing on items that are very sensitive to humans,like drinks,and some other food products.

There must be measures always put in place to check the standardization of such goods and services.
Normally is not nice for you to be looking for business that does not have licence because it wouldn't make your business more official..

Well, there are very few such businesses that don't require licenses. But i would say, most online ventures don't require one. But there are some exceptions. Especially those service jobs that require some skill set or expertise.
Probably, there are several online businesses that does not require any kind of licence to operate. If you venture into blogging for example you don't need a licence to do so.

I have never come across any platform like that,if you want to have money online you need to have a good skills that will fetch you money, having a less competitive skills is very important.

Licensing is required in almost all Businesses but the fact that there are some mini-businesses that doesn't require one like Businesses that doesn't really deal with Health related stuffs and Foods

Well for now Almost all busines require licencing because if you are looking at it from another angle whether you are doing a freelancing job or you are doing an online remote job,the parent company has already been lincenced.

As long as you are interested to establish a professional business , it must be registered with the government and get the necessary licence and approval. Road side business may not really need a licence for its operation.

Those that are actually artist and those who make funitures, I think very much that they don't make use of any form of license to operate their business.
Even those selling on the local market, all I know is that they do pay tax on a regular basis.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back