What's new

What businesses do not require a license to operate?

Definitely it does not require a licence to operate , but what of people that are running POS business , do you really think it require special permission by the government ?
I don't think so. There's someone that I know that really ordered for a pos machine and started the following day to operate the business which tells me that it doesn't need any approval at all.

I don't think so. There's someone that I know that really ordered for a pos machine and started the following day to operate the business which tells me that it doesn't need any approval at all.
It may not necessarily need government approval , but I think you have to do some sort of subscription before you can start operating the business successfully. That is how I understand it.

It may not necessarily need government approval , but I think you have to do some sort of subscription before you can start operating the business successfully. That is how I understand it.
I think you're you're right about that. There's just no way one could just own a POS machine and automatically start using it without getting to do something or register it.

I think you're you're right about that. There's just no way one could just own a POS machine and automatically start using it without getting to do something or register it.
Yes you need to do some sort of subscription most especially in the bank you are willing to use for the business . From there the bank will automatically authorise you to carry out your POS business without any restriction.

Yes you need to do some sort of subscription most especially in the bank you are willing to use for the business . From there the bank will automatically authorise you to carry out your POS business without any restriction.
I figured out that since you will have to do business with banks that you should atleast make sure that they are aware that they are in business with you which means that they will have to do some kind of registration.

I don't think license is required to operate a small scale business. Most especially if it doesn't involve human health or food which people eat. License is not also required for online businesses.

I figured out that since you will have to do business with banks that you should atleast make sure that they are aware that they are in business with you which means that they will have to do some kind of registration.
And I also believe that even after the registration has been done , the bank still have the responsibility to charge you at the end of the month depending on the bank. That is like a monthly charge fee.

And I also believe that even after the registration has been done , the bank still have the responsibility to charge you at the end of the month depending on the bank. That is like a monthly charge fee.
Like what amount do you think the banks would charge them? Because really there's an amount that would be very discouraging as they earn very little from one transaction they make.

Most of the online businesses do not require alot from you and in some developing countries , you could start up most businesses without having a license . That is a norm there .

Like what amount do you think the banks would charge them? Because really there's an amount that would be very discouraging as they earn very little from one transaction they make.
One of the POS guy I know around here has been complaining that sometimes the bank will charge in between 5000 to 7000 naira every month . Though this will depend on how many transaction they have Carried out at the end of the month.

Most of the online businesses do not require alot from you and in some developing countries , you could start up most businesses without having a license . That is a norm there .
I truly agree with your point, the major issue is in developed countries because they are strictly regulated.
Do you think it would have an effect on the growth and development of business in country?

In my country almost all business requires a licence to operate. In my country even running a church as a Pastor is considered to be a business and therefore requires licence for you to operate them.

I doubt if there is going to be any business that does not have license requirements.

Unless if it is not an important business. Even small businesses require licence.

I truly agree with your point, the major issue is in developed countries because they are strictly regulated.
Do you think it would have an effect on the growth and development of business in country?
If all the businesses are highly regulated, it would definitely reduce the rate of fake products being sold in the society, but then it would discourage alot of people starting up because it would be demanding.

If all the businesses are highly regulated, it would definitely reduce the rate of fake products being sold in the society, but then it would discourage alot of people starting up because it would be demanding.
The discouragement would reduce the rate of business increase and there by negatively affect the economy of the country. That is why developing countries and not strict in their regulations

One of the POS guy I know around here has been complaining that sometimes the bank will charge in between 5000 to 7000 naira every month . Though this will depend on how many transaction they have Carried out at the end of the month.
I think any business at all should be registered so they can operate and someone from South Africa claims that they literally register all kinds of businesses in their country.

I think any business at all should be registered so they can operate and someone from South Africa claims that they literally register all kinds of businesses in their country.
I believe this is very nice and would be helpful in regulating the operations of businesses.
Some businesses venture into selling things that are illegal.

Buying and selling online in my own opinion does not requires a license from the government institutions before you operate it , i have a sister buying clothes online and selling it in bulk to people offline .

It is inevitable to avoid bank charges. This is due to the fact that banks also need to run their own institution and they would need to make sure that they charge you.

There are some business that should not be registered because such business does not require registration. Do you mean those that are selling and doing business in the remoted village also have their business registered ?

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back