What's new

What businesses do not require a license to operate?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I know ones that deal with food, alcohol, or items like cigarettes all require licenses but which businesses do not require a license to operate?

I would imagine it is different when you compare online businesses to offline ones. It seems most offline ones require some level of licensing.

I know ones that deal with food, alcohol, or items like cigarettes all require licenses but which businesses do not require a license to operate?

I would imagine it is different when you compare online businesses to offline ones. It seems most offline ones require some level of licensing.
Most businesses require licencing provided it would be done in big scale, businesses that deal with healthcare products and chemicals considered harmful are regulated strictly by licences.

Some businesses don't.

Well, there are very few such businesses that don't require licenses. But i would say, most online ventures don't require one. But there are some exceptions. Especially those service jobs that require some skill set or expertise.

Well, there are very few such businesses that don't require licenses. But i would say, most online ventures don't require one. But there are some exceptions. Especially those service jobs that require some skill set or expertise.
From my understanding, you can sell just about anything online without a license which confuses me a bit because certain products that can be applied to the body (soaps, lotions, etc.) or products that are "partially" digested (toothpaste and things like that) can cause issues if the company is not compliant with some level of standards for their products.

From my understanding, you can sell just about anything online without a license which confuses me a bit because certain products that can be applied to the body (soaps, lotions, etc.) or products that are "partially" digested (toothpaste and things like that) can cause issues if the company is not compliant with some level of standards for their products.
I think almost every business requires some form of licensing or approval from a higher authority. There must be measures always put in place to check the standardization of such goods and services.

I think almost every business requires some form of licensing or approval from a higher authority. There must be measures always put in place to check the standardization of such goods and services.
This is just for online though.

I mean what is to stop someone from starting a website on Wordpress and hosting a small shop to sell whatever they want? I feel like once a company gets large enough, then maybe they will be forced to get a license but plenty operate without them.

Almost all busineses require licencing because if you are looking at it from another angle whether you are doing a freelancing job or you are doing an online remote job,the parent company has already been lincenced.

Many online business don't require license. You will sit in your house making money without nobody disturbing you for license. Even you'll not pay in some online business, but some website subtract tax before giving you your own share. For offline business, I don't know much about them. But, it also depends on your area in offline business that determined whether you'll have to get a license or not.

Not all businesses that is required license when you comes to running a business, some business like food items doesn't requires license or restaurant business does not require license.

Not all businesses that is required license when you comes to running a business, some business like food items doesn't requires license or restaurant business does not require license.
This is quite true. Not all businesses require licenses especially the small and medium scale businesses. However, there are regulatory bodies who oversee the standard of these goods from time to time.

This is quite true. Not all businesses require licenses especially the small and medium scale businesses. However, there are regulatory bodies who oversee the standard of these goods from time to time.
Yes of course, the small businesses does not require license when it comes to starting a small business, we all know that starting a business with license is only when the person wants to go into bigger one.

We have many business that are operating without a license , though its a very bad ideas to follow , most of the small business out there are operating without license .

We have many business that are operating without a license , though its a very bad ideas to follow , most of the small business out there are operating without license .
I know we have businesses like that almost everywhere. I don't think all businesses are required to have permit before operating especially small scale businesses.

Well, both online and offline, some business requires license and some dont depends. most business that has to do with hima health and other related issues are mostly guided by rules and it requires certification and license.

Well, both online and offline, some business requires license and some dont depends. most business that has to do with hima health and other related issues are mostly guided by rules and it requires certification and license.
You have a point here. Businesses that deals with the production of food and drugs usually require some form of certification and license from the appropriate Government authorities.

In my country , the business that does not require licence are businesses that offers primary goods. example of such businesses are companies offering food items consumed on a daily basis.

Yes, many small business are operating without license. If you can avoid legal issue with customers and security agency, you can many small business without license because getting license is not a child play.

Most smaller business here do not require licence to operate. Normally is not nice for you to be looking for business that does not have licence because it wouldn't make your business more official..

Well I do not think whether there is any businesses most especially offline that do not require any licence before it can get started in any country, that will show that it is an illegal business.

There are quite a numbers of business that does not require licensing most especially those that has nothing to do with human health such as materials products etc.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back