What's new

Were you ever a manager or a business owner? tell me about your experience.

Yes, if you don't have what it takes to successfully run a business then you need to hire people to do the work for you. Managing a business is not really easy because it takes a lot of hard work.

Well, the main issue is that hiring people would definitely cost you money as you may need to pay salaries. However, I think that you should have no problem paying salaries if you want to run your business.

Well, the main issue is that hiring people would definitely cost you money as you may need to pay salaries. However, I think that you should have no problem paying salaries if you want to run your business.
Of course anyone who is serious in business should be able to pay salaries. It depends on the size of your business though. If it is a big business you need to hire many people in order to run it effectively.

It is not really easy to run a business most especially when you had to face losses. As a business owner, you would bear the risk all alone and this is what makes it a little bit difficult for entrepreneurs.

I have never been a manager before. A lot of people believe that managing a business is easy and managers are enjoying the most. I may not be surprised to find out that managing a business or a large organisation is not easy at all

The closest to being a manager for me was when I organize a tutorial for some students in my environment. I worked then 5 staff and all of them were my friends. The experience was good because I didn't see them as my employee.

There was a time in which I was responsible for managing a particular aspect of an agricultural farm and I was also responsible for the employees to. This definitely not easy managing people to be honest.

It is not really easy to run a business most especially when you had to face losses. As a business owner, you would bear the risk all alone and this is what makes it a little bit difficult for entrepreneurs.
Probably, it is the responsibility of any business man to bear every consequence that comes with the business. In that regard he also has the rights for the profits.

I have not really been in the position of a manager before but I can tell something about there experience. some say it's stressful though it's but it depends on the kind of business you are managing.

Of course anyone who is serious in business should be able to pay salaries. It depends on the size of your business though. If it is a big business you need to hire many people in order to run it effectively.

I guess that the size of the company also matters when it comes to paying salaries. However, if you are hiring a person for many purposes, then you must pay him a good amount of money regardless of the size of the business.

I have always wondered what it was like to be managing people in a business environment before but I can see that it is really not an easy thing to be honest.

I have not really been in the position of a manager before but I can tell something about there experience. some say it's stressful though it's but it depends on the kind of business you are managing.
Managing a business may not actually be a stressful thing, although it may depend on the type of business but mostly it shouldn't supposed to be so, except you could tell me that planning and organising a smooth running of a business is a stressful activities.

I have never been a manager before even I have never been opportunity to become that, but where I am working now I am in charge of everything in the business to take care of the materials.
I believe that everybody at some point she will try to experience things from the point of the manager because it is going to reveal a lot of things to you about having a business.

I guess that the size of the company also matters when it comes to paying salaries. However, if you are hiring a person for many purposes, then you must pay him a good amount of money regardless of the size of the business.
Yeah, there are some companies that prefers to hire a few people with so many roles and they end up paying them a lot of money. I think the role in which the employee plays matters.

I have never been a business owner or a manager as i am still studying and i've never really had time for business. I feel like being a manager or business owner would come with a whole lot of responsibility.

Yeah, there are some companies that prefers to hire a few people with so many roles and they end up paying them a lot of money. I think the role in which the employee plays matters.

In the past, I have applied for a company that used to hire people for a contract. They used to hire people for a couple of months and then they used to fire them.

In the past, I have applied for a company that used to hire people for a contract. They used to hire people for a couple of months and then they used to fire them.
That one is actually more of a short-term contract.
There are some companies that does that. They hire people for some specific period and after then the compensate them and fire them.

One of the things about managing a business especially a small one,is that you will be more involved in the things that partains to operations,schedule and human resource,you will use this to learn about the whole business operations.

That one is actually more of a short-term contract.
There are some companies that does that. They hire people for some specific period and after then the compensate them and fire them.

I have also noticed that many companies do not even sign a contract. They basically automatically fire the person after a couple of months. I have been to such kind of company before.

I have never been a manager of any enterprise before so I don't really have the experience but I know and I'm taught the qualities and skills needed to work as a manager in any corporation.
if You're not a manager,.it will be very difficult for you to have wealth of experience in that area . it is only those in managerial positions will be able to give reasonable explanation.

I have also noticed that many companies do not even sign a contract. They basically automatically fire the person after a couple of months. I have been to such kind of company before.
that is what most companies do because they know that if they sign a contract, they will have to settle you if they want to fire you. And so many employees do not know about that.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back