What's new

Were there a time in life when you really wanted to give up on your job just because you was so tired of it?

Actually there are a lot of people that once they reach a certain stage in their job they feel tired and feel like giving up in such job, it might be that it's because of the risks involved in such job or their aging.

Probably, taking calculated risks is always very important and rewarding on the long run. Some people always take uncalculated risks and they end up losing a lot and that is not good.
That's it, that's why as a trader you are expected to know what you'll be risking and what you'll be getting in return, that's the only best way to become a successful trader.

Actually there are a lot of people that once they reach a certain stage in their job they feel tired and feel like giving up in such job, it might be that it's because of the risks involved in such job or their aging.
You should always encourage yourself not to give up in anything you are doing because at the verge of giving up,.there are possibilities of achieving success at that moment.

That's it, that's why as a trader you are expected to know what you'll be risking and what you'll be getting in return, that's the only best way to become a successful trader.
That's true, it is always very necessary for you to determine the amount of profit you are going to make so that you will know if taking risks in some certain trades is actually worth it.

That's true, it is always very necessary for you to determine the amount of profit you are going to make so that you will know if taking risks in some certain trades is actually worth it.
That's true, taking risk is a must in both forex and crypto trading,but we make money by taking small risk, the fact that you take a big risk doesn't mean you'll have big rewards.

That's true, taking risk is a must in both forex and crypto trading,but we make money by taking small risk, the fact that you take a big risk doesn't mean you'll have big rewards.
it is always advisable necessary that you invest or what you can easily let go. Forex trading and cryptocurrency trading are risky so you need to be careful.

it is always advisable necessary that you invest or what you can easily let go. Forex trading and cryptocurrency trading are risky so you need to be careful.
If you're investing in forex or you're investing in cryptocurrency you should have it at the back of your mind that you are investing in a volatile market and you need to trade with caution.

If you're investing in forex or you're investing in cryptocurrency you should have it at the back of your mind that you are investing in a volatile market and you need to trade with caution.
Probably, having that on the back of your mind is very important and necessary because in a volatile market anything can happen at any time. You should also try to control your emotions.

Probably, having that on the back of your mind is very important and necessary because in a volatile market anything can happen at any time. You should also try to control your emotions.
It is not a matter of fact that A volatile market could evolve any time ,but the cryptocurrency market itself is a volatile market and it needs a lot of caution to trade.

It is not a matter of fact that A volatile market could evolve any time ,but the cryptocurrency market itself is a volatile market and it needs a lot of caution to trade.
Probably, anyone who is trading in the cryptocurrency market should be very careful in order not to lose a lot of money. What really matters is the level of knowledge you have.

Probably, anyone who is trading in the cryptocurrency market should be very careful in order not to lose a lot of money. What really matters is the level of knowledge you have.
Cryptocurrency market is very volatile because of the level of fluctuations. Although , the volatility is what brings in the profit but one still need to be extra careful when investing in cryptocurrency.

You have said it all, just like the saying don't invest what you cannot afford to lose, if you invest what you cannot afford to lose you'll only ended up hurting yourself.

Actually stressed, depression and challenges are quite inevitable in all forms of business and there will get to a time that we will be tired. I have once had such experience and I felt like never to do the business again because I was so tired to a bad stage.
This happens most times, that you'll even think of giving up on the work and business you're doing..but there's one thing I know of, the pains in givings up is more than the pain of watching another person taking over and succeed
You are right. it's more painful when you give up and then see someone going up or continue from where you stopped. we faced challenges but always advisable to keep on with the good work and you will realise the benefits some day.

Definitely, people need to realise that succeeding in anything you are doing is not easy that is why you need some level of consistency. Being consistent is very important and necessary.
People who always quit don't actually succeed.

Apart from being consistent, you must also work really hard and this is what I am doing as I am working online quite diligently in order to make money and also save money as well.

Cryptocurrency market is very volatile because of the level of fluctuations. Although , the volatility is what brings in the profit but one still need to be extra careful when investing in cryptocurrency.
Yeah, the volatility of cryptocurrency is what determines whether we are going to make profit or not. That is why it is important to study the market well and have proper knowledge of how it works before venturing into it.

Yeah, the volatility of cryptocurrency is what determines whether we are going to make profit or not. That is why it is important to study the market well and have proper knowledge of how it works before venturing into it.
The high volume in the market determine how the market will move, if there's no good volume most of the time you'll notice the market won't move that much.

I almost gave up on my job.
It was a horrendous moment for me ,that was owing to the fact that I was tired of the work and income did not add up to the amount of effort put.
I finally decided to quit the job for a career in trading

there was a period in my life whereby i wanted to let go of my job because it was making me feel depressed especially my boss, who was having issues at that time,so he usually vented his anger and frustrations on us all the time.

Works might be exhausting so I think it happened to many people, I hope it didn't happened to you but sometimes we choose hard jobs and we cannot deal with them as we thought we would, so we give up and try other jobs which will be easier for us. So did you have such moments? and if so how did you move on?
I think there reaches a point where work becomes exhausting and almost excruciating to the point of giving up. However, there is the need to find some inner resolve and show character within yourself which can enable you to press on. Never give up when those type of situations arise

The high volume in the market determine how the market will move, if there's no good volume most of the time you'll notice the market won't move that much.
that is actually very true because volume determines the amount of money active in the market. I think a lot of people use that to actually make some profit in the crypto market.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back