What's new

Were there a time in life when you really wanted to give up on your job just because you was so tired of it?

There is definitely periods in my time in which the job was just not what I wanted and I even wrote a resignation letter but I got to understand that it is just temporary provided that I kept grinding.

Some people are motivated through mobil while stress person with realizing that . It's wise for northerners. Fro time, braga vs Rumose 6 know people wilh

That's true, if you are always into learning new things it will help you on achieving lot's of success, your level of experience and seriousness always matter's.
Definitely, people need to realise that succeeding in anything you are doing is not easy that is why you need some level of consistency. Being consistent is very important and necessary.
People who always quit don't actually succeed.

Definitely, people need to realise that succeeding in anything you are doing is not easy that is why you need some level of consistency. Being consistent is very important and necessary.
The word " consistency" is a very important thing to follow because if you're not consistent in your line of business success will not definitely come and that is the essence of establishing in business.

Yeah, this has happened to me, and it was as a result of the attitude of some of the workers and my Boss then, I got sick of the some of the things done there, we were asked to come to work on sundays, and we weren't paid for that day, we stayed overtime without being paid for it, and it was like normal, and few other annoying stuffs, but I continued until when I had a good reason to stop.

The word " consistency" is a very important thing to follow because if you're not consistent in your line of business success will not definitely come and that is the essence of establishing in business.
Yeah, when you are consistent it is also important unnecessary that you are following one line of business and you're succeeding. If you are venturing into several things at the same time you will get confused.

That's just it, what people care about is success but they don't want to do what it takes to have the success, such kinds of people ended up having losses which is very bad.

There is no any job or business in this life that one might work and never get tired. If one can not get tired, we will not have anything called retirement in any work or services.

There is no any job or business in this life that one might work and never get tired. If one can not get tired, we will not have anything called retirement in any work or services.
Some business are Generally stressful while others are not. Getting tired generally is a different things from working in a stressful organisation.

Well some people do get tired of their job because it might be that the salary is not that much that can sustain them and seems as if they're just stressing their self doing there job.

learning from successful people will always be one of the best ways in which you can succeed in any business venture. The reason is because they are experienced. I quite agree with you that it depends on what you want. If you have money having a mentor is a good idea.

I guess that there are certain kind of policies and rules that are adopted by many successful people. Many successful people usually work a lot and they rarely take rest as they work really hard.

That's just it, what people care about is success but they don't want to do what it takes to have the success, such kinds of people ended up having losses which is very bad.
anybody who is interested the success should be able to sacrifice what it takes in order to be successful. Success takes a lot of time and persistence.

anybody who is interested the success should be able to sacrifice what it takes in order to be successful. Success takes a lot of time and persistence.
That's true, you need to take lots of sacrifice before you can succeed, you have to risk something in other to gain, success comes with hard work and sacrifice.

That's true, you need to take lots of sacrifice before you can succeed, you have to risk something in other to gain, success comes with hard work and sacrifice.
People that give up so easily do not want to endure and sacrifice so many things.. consistency and perseverance is a big sacrifice that must be done to achieve success.

People that give up so easily do not want to endure and sacrifice so many things.. consistency and perseverance is a big sacrifice that must be done to achieve success.
If you really want to have success you need to have the strength to endure challenges, the road to success have a lot of huddles and stumbling blocks,it only takes a strong individual to overcome it.

No risk no reward. Anyone who is interested in succeeding, he or she must try as much as possible to take risks and work very hard for you the success of that particular thing.

No risk no reward. Anyone who is interested in succeeding, he or she must try as much as possible to take risks and work very hard for you the success of that particular thing.
That's true, risk nothing gain nothing, if you are not good at taking risk I'm sorry to say but online is not for you, taking good risk with high rewards is the best way to succeed.

I will never get tire of my jobs irrespective of what except the job did not put food on my table any job that I do and its brings good pay I think that its going to be the best jobs for me and I will never get tired at all so I think that its not proper to get tired on jobs

I will never get tire of my jobs irrespective of what except the job did not put food on my table any job that I do and its brings good pay I think that its going to be the best jobs for me and I will never get tired at all so I think that its not proper to get tired on jobs
That's how it's supposed to be, we are not expected to be tired of what we do as far as we earn a decent amount of money to take good care of our needs.

That's true, risk nothing gain nothing, if you are not good at taking risk I'm sorry to say but online is not for you, taking good risk with high rewards is the best way to succeed.
Probably, taking calculated risks is always very important and rewarding on the long run. Some people always take uncalculated risks and they end up losing a lot and that is not good.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back