What's new

Were there a time in life when you really wanted to give up on your job just because you was so tired of it?

Determination and perseverance is very important if you want to strive and not give up.
Want you can be determined you'll be able to achieve great things in life.
Actually anyone who want to succeed in this life either in terms of businesses, investment and education should make sure he or she has that spirit of determination to focus and never to give up anything he or she is doing.

Actually anyone who want to succeed in this life either in terms of businesses, investment and education should make sure he or she has that spirit of determination to focus and never to give up anything he or she is doing.
If you're determined and you are very serious with whatever you're doing you will definitely achieve greatness.
This is a very simple way to make yourself comfortable in life.

If you're determined and you are very serious with whatever you're doing you will definitely achieve greatness.
For sure I know that anyone who put determination which is interest and put more effort by sacrificing time for all he or she wants, achievement will be the greatest news.

For sure I know that anyone who put determination which is interest and put more effort by sacrificing time for all he or she wants, achievement will be the greatest news.
If you are determined and you persever , you will never give up on your ambition.
This is very necessary because it is highly needed to boost your morale.

Yes, it was a really bold step because at that time that day job was simply not for me and it is better not to work at places where you tend to not get respected or get appreciated for your efforts.
Probably, if you are working in a place whereby you are not respected then it will actually affect your mental health. This is why it is important to build your own business whether online or offline.

Before I like to be doing easy job only. I don't want to stress myself. But I later realized that if I want to make money, I need to be doing difficult tasks, they bring more money. That's there's no job that I cannot attempt to do today. If I fail, I will try it again.

Being determined and having willpower is essential, but people must realise that a person must not pursue things that are beyond his or her capability, as this could have an effect on his health.

Being determined and having willpower is essential, but people must realise that a person must not pursue things that are beyond his or her capability, as this could have an effect on his health.
Determination is very important and it is exactly what will keep you going.
You can never underestimate the power of determination because it will make you sail through storms.

Pe
It was during when I had opportunity to work in a private organisation then. The job was not easy and I have to spend a lot of my time standing. But thank God I was able to get another employment.

People always had such kind of experience that's to say it's inevitable to say you are into any job and you don't get stressed but sometimes we endure because we have no other better options to go for.

Before I like to be doing easy job only. I don't want to stress myself. But I later realized that if I want to make money, I need to be doing difficult tasks, they bring more money. That's there's no job that I cannot attempt to do today. If I fail, I will try it again.
Your word is quite encouraging. As long as we believe in what we are doing , there shouldn't be any opportunity that we have to give up on them. Nice point from you.

If you are determined and you persever , you will never give up on your ambition.
This is very necessary because it is highly needed to boost your morale.
Yes and a side of that, one should try by all means to mingle with people that he seems to know that there are more greater than him in his aspect of business or job to help him and motivate him in different ways.

Works might be exhausting so I think it happened to many people, I hope it didn't happened to you but sometimes we choose hard jobs and we cannot deal with them as we thought we would, so we give up and try other jobs which will be easier for us. So did you have such moments? and if so how did you move on?
I also think many people become tired of what they are doing because they are just employees and don't have any vision for the project or company but the business owner has different vision.

Last edited:
Over here learning a skill is just like you working for a private organisation . It wasn't really easy for me , most especially for the first time of having to be in a strict working environment.

Over here learning a skill is just like you working for a private organisation . It wasn't really easy for me , most especially for the first time of having to be in a strict working environment.
I understand how it does feels .
I had a similar incidence of recent as I decided to venture into forex trading.
I almost gave up after making some loses but I submitted to the process and everything is beginning to normalize.

I understand how it does feels .
I had a similar incidence of recent as I decided to venture into forex trading.
I almost gave up after making some loses but I submitted to the process and everything is beginning to normalize.
Forex trading sometimes can be quite frustrating. I am currently going through some training on this too. I understand how you feel when you analyse the market and everything just went against your prediction.

Forex trading sometimes can be quite frustrating. I am currently going through some training on this too. I understand how you feel when you analyse the market and everything just went against your prediction.
That feeling can be quite frustrating but after going through mentorship I became more confident and more like robot to the extent making profits or loss is no longer exciting or troubling.

That feeling can be quite frustrating but after going through mentorship I became more confident and more like robot to the extent making profits or loss is no longer exciting or troubling.
I'm just looking for opportunities to make money full-time as a trader. I know this is not going to be an easy thing. It will always requires a lot of dedication to succeed but I will try

I'm just looking for opportunities to make money full-time as a trader. I know this is not going to be an easy thing. It will always requires a lot of dedication to succeed but I will try
Wow that's really interesting.
You don't need to pay for mentorships these days the mentorship's content are mostly available on YouTube for free.
All you need is the zeal to commit to learning and process.

I also think many people become tired of what day are doing because they are just employees and don't have any vision for the project or company but the business owner has different vision.
Well it is mostly the employees that do get tired of there job because they are just there after money and not what took them or why they were given the job and once you don't have vision regarding your job, you will get tired.

Wow that's really interesting.
You don't need to pay for mentorships these days the mentorship's content are mostly available on YouTube for free.
All you need is the zeal to commit to learning and process.
I've done that already, still going through the necessary training but you can still recommend some youtube channels for me that you think might help me in this journey. Thanks.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back