What's new

Were there a time in life when you really wanted to give up on your job just because you was so tired of it?

Yes, I had always thought of giving up on jobs I do especially online which can be quite discouraging have to put efforts and earn little income from it. But I've learnt to realise that nothing good comes easy.

If you are looking for a way to succeed you are not expected to have that mindset of giving up, if you are good at giving up you you'll not make it, you are not expected to be thinking in that direction.

Works might be exhausting so I think it happened to many people, I hope it didn't happened to you but sometimes we choose hard jobs and we cannot deal with them as we thought we would, so we give up and try other jobs which will be easier for us. So did you have such moments? and if so how did you move on?
There have been quite a numerous occasions that have threatened me to leave the current job I am undertaking now. One of it occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic.

There are times in your business that you will feel tired and the problem may arise as a result of your boss not paying you well or you are not be treated properly. Of course, such situations may arise in any business venture. As an employee you must have your self-esteem and try never to be mistreated by any boss.
Yes for sure, when it happens to be that you're working under someone. Sometimes when there is a conflict or misunderstanding between you and your boss, you feel like quiting the job.

I have been working on a business model since last year and have since been able to realise only $14 right now. It's frustrating, but I won't give up at all till further notice.
Sorry about that, it can happen sometime in a business when you think that you are making money in the business not knowing that the business is not giving you anything you will so tired about the business.

Actually such kinds of feelings is inevitable sometimes you felt like your efforts isn't really paying but then you just have to keep pushing because nothing good comes easy.

Recently, the business I'm doing crash and I lost a lot of money. I got discourage and I promise not to do the business again. But just this week, I have a rethink and I decided to go into the business again. But this time with more caution.

Actually such kinds of feelings are inevitable but we always try to control our emotions and feelings so it can not wear us down from carrying out our daily duties.

There have been times where I have wanted to leave but I cannot because that is what is paying my bills.As an employee you must have your self-esteem and try never to be mistreated by any boss.

There have been times where I have wanted to leave but I cannot because that is what is paying my bills.As an employee you must have your self-esteem and try never to be mistreated by any boss.

I think that you will agree with me that there comes a time in everyone's life when they get tired of their job quite easily and they start considering giving resignation. This is why I think that breaks should be given to employees to some extent. If I were the boss of a company, i would definitely consider this thing.

Most times what will really make a man to go into some certain kind of job is the pay that is attatched to the condition of the work and not neccesarily the job schedule or the love of the job per say.
The amount of money you are going to be paid in a particular job will always be one of the major determining factors. The working environment is also one of it.

Money is important in life and without hard work it is not possible to have a decent life. If want to give up job and tired also it won't help, because working must go on in order to earn money for your old age.
Yes of course, that is why one need to develop much time to work so that he or she can make good money, that's why is never a good encouraging to leave your business or job know matter anything.

The amount of money you are going to be paid in a particular job will always be one of the major determining factors. The working environment is also one of it.
That is very much true,mojority of the time,it is as a result of the monetry incentives that will determine if a person will stay in an organisation or take up a particular job or not.

That is very much true,mojority of the time,it is as a result of the monetry incentives that will determine if a person will stay in an organisation or take up a particular job or not.
Money is one of the most determining factors when it comes to whether an employee will stay in a particular business venture or not. If he or she is paid reasonable amount of money they may not leave.

Money is one of the most determining factors when it comes to whether an employee will stay in a particular business venture or not. If he or she is paid reasonable amount of money they may not leave.
Money is definitely a huge factor that can determine wether an employee would stay or not,it is only a few that will be looking at their prospective career rise to the top in the organisation.

There are so many online business I would have done but the stress of having access to all these online business is always tremendous. I could remember some many instances like that in various online platforms.

Yes, i've had such moments. I used to work as an apprentice in a fashion designing store, i got so tired of the work, not because i didn't like it, but because i didn't like my employer. I quit from the job.

Money is definitely a huge factor that can determine wether an employee would stay or not,it is only a few that will be looking at their prospective career rise to the top in the organisation.
Yeah, if you are been paid a very good amount of money in a business venture it will be hard for you to leave especially if there is opportunity to grow. Any business venture that gives you the opportunity to grow is a good one.

Yeah, if you are been paid a very good amount of money in a business venture it will be hard for you to leave especially if there is opportunity to grow. Any business venture that gives you the opportunity to grow is a good one.
That is just what it is for those that have a career path to pursue,it will serve as an added incentives in addition to the monetry provitions.Another is if the job gives them security in terms of their position.

That is just what it is for those that have a career path to pursue,it will serve as an added incentives in addition to the monetry provitions.Another is if the job gives them security in terms of their position.
this is actually very true. Job security is one of the major things people look at whenever they want to take such decisions. People always like that job to be secure and assured.
this is actually very true. Job security is one of the major things people look at whenever they want to take such decisions. People always like that job to be secure and assured.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back