What's new

Were there a time in life when you really wanted to give up on your job just because you was so tired of it?

I've done that already, still going through the necessary training but you can still recommend some youtube channels for me that you think might help me in this journey. Thanks.
I would suggest you search Ndemazeah Godlove and watch his Beginner to pro playlist ( it actually explains the basics of retail Trading)
Even though I am not using his strategies but it would give you a better understanding of the financial markets.
Contact me when you are done for more.

Actually sometimes all we humans get tired of some of our jobs not because it's not paying us what we wanted but some kind of challenges we faced either in terms of management of both personel and even finances.

Determination is very important and it is exactly what will keep you going.
You can never underestimate the power of determination because it will make you sail through storms.

Well, certainly being devoted to you job or business is the key to gaining success in the end and this is something that people must know and realise as well.

Actually anyone who want to succeed in this life either in terms of businesses, investment and education should make sure he or she has that spirit of determination to focus and never to give up anything he or she is doing.
There is no way you can be able to succeed in anything you do if you are not determined enough. Determination and focus is always needed for you to excel.
Actually anyone who want to succeed in this life either in terms of businesses, investment and education should make sure he or she has that spirit of determination to focus and never to give up anything he or she is doing.
There is no way you can be able to succeed in anything you do if you are not determined enough. Determination and focus is always needed for you to excel.

Well, certainly being devoted to you job or business is the key to gaining success in the end and this is something that people must know and realise as well.
If you're devoted and dedicated to whatever you are doing , you will surely achieve success in it.
It is always better to be dedicated and devoted to your work.

That is what most people have to know that the determinations and focus is the key going to know other ways and strategies in order not to give up in anything you are doing.

That is what most people have to know that the determinations and focus is the key going to know other ways and strategies in order not to give up in anything you are doing.
I was reading something sometime ago and someone said that success is not a hard but focus is. What is really hard is for you to be very focused and disciplined to achieve success.

Not because I was tired of it, but because I kept getting so sick, I had no choice but to quit.
The job was so easy, just watching kids after school until their parents picked them up (latchkey). But those kiddies were always carrying around various flu bugs. I was getting sick almost every few weeks.. to the point where I became resistant to antibiotics and I honestly thought I wasn't gonna make it. You can only get sick so many times, different strains, before your body is about to give out. So I had no choice but to leave. I loved that job, and I loved the kids. They loved me too. But what can you do..
😒

There was a certain time in which I was spending a lot of money without really making so much and I really contemplated just quitting the job and then just focusing on something.

There was a certain time in which I was spending a lot of money without really making so much and I really contemplated just quitting the job and then just focusing on something.
Sometimes the bills will be very demanding and your income you wouldn't be enough to solve the needs.
This is the major reason why some people would give up so easily but that is not the best solution.

Sometimes the bills will be very demanding and your income you wouldn't be enough to solve the needs.
This is the major reason why some people would give up so easily but that is not the best solution.
It is true that when all the bills are accumulating and you aren't making enough money to afford the bills, frustration will set in.
This is why it is highly important to sumon courage and never give up.

such businesses can be very tiring most of the time. Imagine spending money and you're not making any profit on the business. I think you should consult people who are already in the business.

Oh
I would suggest you search Ndemazeah Godlove and watch his Beginner to pro playlist ( it actually explains the basics of retail Trading)
Even though I am not using his strategies but it would give you a better understanding of the financial markets.
Contact me when you are done for more.
Oh, Thank you so much for sharing, I'll definitely check it out and I'll get in touch with you as soon as I gone through the videos. I'm always interested in genuine videos that are very much willing to have.

Most times what will really make a man to go into some certain kind of job is the pay that is attatched to the condition of the work and not neccesarily the job schedule or the love of the job per say.

It is really not an easy scenario for you to be in a workplace where you are going to be working very hard and then you're not going to be appreciated for it and that is exactly how my own case started.

It is true that when all the bills are accumulating and you aren't making enough money to afford the bills, frustration will set in.
This is why it is highly important to sumon courage and never give up.
It is advisable never to give up even if the bills are piling up.
Giving up will make things worse but when you keep fighting, you will continue to solve the problems bit by bit until you are able to solve them all.

I was reading something sometime ago and someone said that success is not a hard but focus is. What is really hard is for you to be very focused and disciplined to achieve success.
Yes for sure, focus, discipline and determination are the keys to achieve anything either hard or simple in life that is why one should not be thinking of the stress and pressure.

Actually sometimes we really want to give up on what we are doing most especially business simply because our efforts are not really paying but we should know that we are not the only ones.

Actually sometimes we really want to give up on what we are doing most especially business simply because our efforts are not really paying but we should know that we are not the only ones.
When your effort is not bringing forth fruit you will feel like giving up and that is exactly when you should not give up because you are at the verge of making it.

Money is essential to existence, and it is impossible to have a respectable life without working hard.
It won't help if you're exhausted and want to quit your job because you need to work to support yourself in your later years.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back