What's new

Wearing shorts in the workplace?

Whoever that it was mounting pressures on you to apply for any particular job should have gone and applied for the job and started the work. There's no way you would be forced to work on any job that you're going to find it interesting to be on the job. Personally, I would never apply for the job from the beginning no matter the pressure.

Exactly! This should be the case with people who pressurise people! They never know how hard it is to work in the sales department, as I was the part of a company where they required to you sell products. The "boss" used to pressurise the employees despite knowing that it is very hard to deal with the customers.

Exactly! This should be the case with people who pressurise people! They never know how hard it is to work in the sales department, as I was the part of a company where they required to you sell products. The "boss" used to pressurise the employees despite knowing that it is very hard to deal with the customers.

Personally, I always make sure that I understand whatever that is required of me to do in any kind of job that I am applying for because that is the only way I know it is a job that I can be able to carry out successfully without having any problem with my employer. It's why I don't give into pressure to apply for any job.

I think work places should take into mind the average weather in the area. If it is 90+ degrees Fahrenheit I think you should be able to wear shorts as long as they are about knee length, or at least to the finger tips for women. Otherwise people must follow the usual work place attire that is usually at your place of work.

I think work places should take into mind the average weather in the area. If it is 90+ degrees Fahrenheit I think you should be able to wear shorts as long as they are about knee length, or at least to the finger tips for women. Otherwise people must follow the usual work place attire that is usually at your place of work.

You're very correct about that assessment. Whenever the weather condition of a particular place is something that is always very harsh, it is always reasonable for the company to put that into consideration when they are determining the kind of working attire that they expect their workers to come to work with. They are not going to make people to come to work with what is going to make working to be very uncomfortable for them.

You're very correct about that assessment. Whenever the weather condition of a particular place is something that is always very harsh, it is always reasonable for the company to put that into consideration when they are determining the kind of working attire that they expect their workers to come to work with. They are not going to make people to come to work with what is going to make working to be very uncomfortable for them.

There are many companies that may be lenient enough and they may allow their employees to wear short under certain circumstances. However, when you work in a corporate setting, you may not be allowed to wear shorts, even if weather is hot. Many offices have air-conditions, fortunately.

There are many companies that may be lenient enough and they may allow their employees to wear short under certain circumstances. However, when you work in a corporate setting, you may not be allowed to wear shorts, even if weather is hot. Many offices have air-conditions, fortunately.

This is actually one of the positive things that I enjoy in the company where I am employed right now because they are not strict when it comes to the kind of wears that you can come to work with as long as it is something decent that shows respect. It's a wear that's always going to have a good impression on the customers.

This is actually one of the positive things that I enjoy in the company where I am employed right now because they are not strict when it comes to the kind of wears that you can come to work with as long as it is something decent that shows respect. It's a wear that's always going to have a good impression on the customers.

The fact remains that this is something not all the people may enjoy. You have a poultry and fishing farm. I think that employees at such kind of farm are allowed to wear shorts and there shouldn't be any kind of restrictions or a specific kind of dress code.

Wearing shorts to the workplace in my opinion depends on the nature of the work. You should also learnt to keep the rules and regulations of the workplace. If you're self employed,I believe no one can tell you what to wear but I believe dressing speaks more about your professionalism so shorts to workplace is not bad

The fact remains that this is something not all the people may enjoy. You have a poultry and fishing farm. I think that employees at such kind of farm are allowed to wear shorts and there shouldn't be any kind of restrictions or a specific kind of dress code.

In my business of poultry and fish farming, all of my workers are allowed to put on any kind of decent dress they want to because they don't have anything to represent with their wears. But whenever you want to go inside my farm to do something especially in my poultry, there is a boot that you're supposed to wear before going in and the boot doesn't go any other place apart from inside the farm.

I put on short in my working place but its against the company rules and regulation so I do this just to stay fit depending on the type of work that is been assign to me ,its not everyday that I do wear the short sometime I wear cover all which is giving by the staff authority

I've not worn any shorts to work, it's against our office wear policy. It doesn't look good to be on a short at work, it's the reason why they kicked against it. For the upright presentation of the company, wearing shorts will not do the company's imagine good.

In my business of poultry and fish farming, all of my workers are allowed to put on any kind of decent dress they want to because they don't have anything to represent with their wears. But whenever you want to go inside my farm to do something especially in my poultry, there is a boot that you're supposed to wear before going in and the boot doesn't go any other place apart from inside the farm.

If a person is working in a corporation, then they may also need to interact with other people as well. When they interact with other people, they represent their company. I think this is why they never allow them to wear shorts because according to them, wearing shorts may seem quite awkward as they are working in a professional environment.

If a person is working in a corporation, then they may also need to interact with other people as well. When they interact with other people, they represent their company. I think this is why they never allow them to wear shorts because according to them, wearing shorts may seem quite awkward as they are working in a professional environment.

Well, it's just like in my own business of poultry and fish farming entry is very convenient for my workers to put on shorts because it suits my business needs, the same thing is applicable to others businesses. They will only allow for clothes that suits their business needs and the rest will not be allowed.

Well, it's just like in my own business of poultry and fish farming entry is very convenient for my workers to put on shorts because it suits my business needs, the same thing is applicable to others businesses. They will only allow for clothes that suits their business needs and the rest will not be allowed.

There are many businesses that may not really care whatever you wear. However, if you are working at a place where you have to deal with the customers, then under such kind of circumstances, the business place may require you to have a particular dress code as you may need to interact with different customers.

There are many businesses that may not really care whatever you wear. However, if you are working at a place where you have to deal with the customers, then under such kind of circumstances, the business place may require you to have a particular dress code as you may need to interact with different customers.

The most important thing is for the uniform that's being used to be something that's going to be easy and comfortable for employees to wear. You need to make life easy for your employees in a way that they won't find their work very difficult.

If a business doesn't care about what their workers wear, this will cause a lot of problems for them. I'm going towards how some ladies like to dress. If you let them, majority of them will dress half naked and come to work.

Some men have always been oppressed by women wearing tight and short clothes in the office and this is something that's capable of being a big distraction for men. This is practically the reason why most companies are against allowing their ladies to wear tight and short clothes. I'm personally in full support for this law.

Some men have always been oppressed by women wearing tight and short clothes in the office and this is something that's capable of being a big distraction for men. This is practically the reason why most companies are against allowing their ladies to wear tight and short clothes. I'm personally in full support for this law.

I am not sure by what you mean by "men being oppressed by women". Regardless of whatever a person wears, a person must try his best to focus on work and make sure that he himself follows the dress code. This may save them from many troubles. If someone else violates the dress code, then they will be the one who may be questioned by the management.

I am not sure by what you mean by "men being oppressed by women". Regardless of whatever a person wears, a person must try his best to focus on work and make sure that he himself follows the dress code. This may save them from many troubles. If someone else violates the dress code, then they will be the one who may be questioned by the management.

What I meant by men being oppressed by women is a situation where the clothes that ladies wear to work are too short that it becomes too provocative and seducing for men. A man being in that kind of working environment with a lady who dressed like in shorts like that is not going to find work easy.

What I meant by men being oppressed by women is a situation where the clothes that ladies wear to work are too short that it becomes too provocative and seducing for men. A man being in that kind of working environment with a lady who dressed like in shorts like that is not going to find work easy.

Well, I think that if a person has a good willpower, and if a person is too focused on work, then I do not think that any other person could distract him. Having said that, there are many different kinds of workplaces that have different kinds of policy regarding this. In many places, this is not relevant at all.

Well, I think that if a person has a good willpower, and if a person is too focused on work, then I do not think that any other person could distract him. Having said that, there are many different kinds of workplaces that have different kinds of policy regarding this. In many places, this is not relevant at all.

Even though it is encourage for someone to have self control and strong will when it comes to not allow anything to influence them negatively, it is not advisable to put someone in the line of being tempted for hours when they are at work because of what someone is wearing that is inappropriate.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back