What's new

Use of social media for learning

Social media is a good source of online acquisition of knowledge to everyone not minding the age. It exposes one to a lot of ideas and helps build us cognitively.

Social media can be used to to gain knowledge infact it is the most important platform to acquire knowledge away from walls of calls case of pandemic we saw Online class being of help

Personally, I will say that the role of social media in this generation cannot be overemphasized. So many things can be done using these platforms such as organizing online seminars or lectures. One can still use it to showcase his or her products and services and so many other benefits.

Social media is a great avenuue fror learning. I discovered this during the corona virus lockdown, there were alotof things i learnt frpm the various group i joined on facebook during the lockdown. Also we were sent materials to study on WhatsApp groups by my school during the lockdown.

All the digital skill I know I learnt them on social media, in this case I do not have to go through the stress of meeting the person face to face ,social media has helped a lot of people in different ways most especially on how to make money and also how we can get any information within a short period of time.

Social media is probably one of the best place to learn. You would learn more on how to enhance your knowledge and it is one of the best way to improve your knowledge on a particular niche.

Social media promotes self-directed learning, which prepares students to search for answers and make decisions independently. When reinforced in a classroom setting, these social media skills can be guided and refined to produce better learning outcomes and critical awareness

Social media is indeed much effective for learning virtually anything. People have long started to use social media to personalize their space and give the world what they have to offer. So yes you can learn on social media.

LinkedIn Learning has one of the widest pool of resources, where one can learn and acquire new skills. when it comes to learning and professional network building Linkedin is the best platform.
That is one of the reason I like about LinkedIn platform,it is a platform that you get to connect with like minds and interact with those that are in the same field with you,you will get to have opportunity for job placement.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back