Use of social media for learning

Zanekhan

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Dec 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
During the Covid-19 I realized that social media is the best platform to enhance your knowledge. It is one of the best way to grow your skills and enhance your social circle as well.
What do yo think; Is the social media is really effective for learning or not?

During the Covid-19 I realized that social media is the best platform to enhance your knowledge. It is one of the best way to grow your skills and enhance your social circle as well.
Social media has completely changed the way we relate with each other as people and it is important for more people to key into it's use.

Social media is an effective and proven avenue for learning. Even before the pandemic is has being, so the situation kind of heightened it's importance. I can't say enough how social media has helped my isolated learning. So yes, social media is effective for learning.

Social media helps one to learn and gain knowledge from different cycles if you know what you are looking for. And since other sources like library has been shut down as a result of COVID 19 it's the next best thing

Yeah social media is a good source of learning, most times what we see while we are having fun sticks than when we stressed.

Not every platform of social media helpful for learning skills but some platform giving good opportunities to learn every kinds of skills and mostly people adopt this opportunity and I also took advantage from youtube to learn graphics designing from youtube.

Yeah I think social media is a good platform to gather odd bits of knowledge of things and incidents happening around us. But if it was to be that learning should be done on social media, I will consider it a bad idea because there are just too much distractions on them.

There is no one in this generation that has not learnt one or two new things on social media even before Corona. Social media has been a great tool to learn. There are some posts and write ups that have shaped the way we think and reasons.

Social media can serve as a means for learning that's why many institutions employ the concept of online learning for their distant students. Social media learning is only used to bridge the gap when in-class learning is not available, but that does not mean that it's more preferably to in-class learning, or that it's going to totally replace in-class learning.

The use of social media has helped a lot of people to aspired different dreams which we can mention few, such as e-learning , e-commerce , it has helped people to develops their careers.

Yes of course social media is really good for learning we all realise it during this Covid times,students are taking online classes ,for adults there are also courses ,even house wives can learn so many course while sitting at home

Social media is quite important when it comes to learning online. Even before the outbreak of the covid-19 pandemic, people have been learning online. Especially sites like the YouTube, Udacity and Coursera. These platforms have been impacting skills and knowhow when it comes to learning online. One only has to be self discipline in order to achieve it.

I think there's so much learning that can be done from social media if one has the desire to learn. Facebook for one has shown me how to better understand people across diverse culture and how those cultural differences reflect on our day to day lives.

Social media is a goldmine of knowledge. Most of the things I know about digital marketing, health and Fitness and blogging I learnt it through various rich and insightful facebook pages and groups.
Social media is very powerful tool for learning.

Social media is a very effective tool for learning. These days, whatapp calls functions well enough like the zoom meeting apps. There are lots of groups where you can learn various skills. Seminars are held on all platforms. These days you don't really need a physical class to learn
Post automatically merged:

Social media is a very effective tool for learning. These days, whatapp calls functions well enough like the zoom meeting apps. There are lots of groups where you can learn various skills. Seminars are held on all platforms. These days you don't really need a physical class to learn.
YouTube is another great platform with video tutorials for almost everything.

When some talks about social media the pictures that come to my mind are facebook, twitter, instagram. Do you think you these sites provide learning environment? Not exactly! You can connect with yiur teachers through these platform but cannot learn from them. You can of course learn on youtube but it is nit exactly a social site. The only social networking site that offer learning is LinkedIn.

Yes, social media enhance knowledge lf that is what you need it for. Most times students go on social media page to learn a thing or two, only to discover they have been distracted into somethings else and they have wasted their time.

So, just as the name implies, social media platforms, meant for socializing with new friends.

I am not totally agree with you, yes I admit that social media is platform from where we can learn many things but not all.
Can you learn Biochemistry from social media?
Yes you can but upto some extent. For further learning you have to read books and do practice.

It depends on what you are learning on social media there are some things you should never learn because you will just be wasting your time learning it as people may not recognise it as a legal way of learning,you can learn digital skill online no problem but you cannot learn something like doctor, nurses or any career related course online because government or any other organisation you are working for may not recognise it

Social media is actually a great tool for any kind of learning you want to do. In my class we have WhatsApp groups, where teachers and students can interact and share ideas, we have links for online tests and we share all kinds of document too.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back