What's new

Use of social media for learning

You can use it to learn as their so many pages or channels available which teach you how to cook, how to clean, how to code and how to design kind of things. Many people use it to learn during lockdown and change their skillsets.
I tell you, the advantages are just numerous, at work now I can have an online meeting, complete a task and submit with google classroom without neccesarily going to work.

Social Media will always be a great avenue to learn new things and even more skills. I have come across several information and job updates on social media. It's a good platform to showcase yourself to the world and connect like minds.

Yes , social medias like Instagram and LinkedIn are very crucial in the development of an individual. People use LinkedIn to showcase their skills and find the right job suited for them. And using Instagram , it is easy to find the right friend circle who have similar interests and skills.

Social media helps one to learn and gain knowledge from different cycles if you know what you are looking for. And since other sources like library has been shut down as a result of COVID 19 it's the next best thing

There are some libraries in my city that are shutting down. I think this is because a lots of free material is available on the internet nowadays and very few people visit libraries nowadays. There are many informative things that are available in the social media.

During the Covid-19 I realized that social media is the best platform to enhance your knowledge. It is one of the best way to grow your skills and enhance your social circle as well.
What do yo think; Is the social media is really effective for learning or not?
Social media has its advantages and disadvantages, the choice is ours. It all depends on what you want, social media can influence one positively and negatively too. Social media is a platform where we meet so many people from different places, states and countries. With social media you would be exposed to so many things, through social media you can get ideas that would help you, you can get information and you will get to know things happening in your world.
Social media is really effective for learning because it is in social media you can find articles on different topics, you can also find online classes on social media. The help of social media has made the world a small village where you get to meet people of both far and near to rub minds with and learn from each other.

Social media is a great place to learn various things, it's not just a platform for chatting. I once joined a group on Whatsapp where they thought how to create flyers with your mobile phones.

During the Covid-19 I realized that social media is the best platform to enhance your knowledge. It is one of the best way to grow your skills and enhance your social circle as well.
Social media in alot of scenario have made life and information easier, people dont need that stress of buying and reading newspapers often. It has enhanced advertising and learning of trade most importantly easier

Use of social media is very good because it has helped so many people to improve in their knowledge, social media is really a great teacher for many people.

Yes social networks is actually a great resource of knowing, very most opportunities exactly just what our team view while our team are actually having a good time sticks compared to when our team stressed out.

Social media has really be of help and aid in learning because the fastest way to get things done and get result is when you take it on social media, it also give free access to information

of course it is ,social media can be a good way of learning skills and ideas , there are many platforms that teaches us on how to learn many skills and ideas , they really help us out in terms of gaining ideas

of course it is ,social media can be a good way of learning skills and ideas , there are many platforms that teaches us on how to learn many skills and ideas , they really help us out in terms of gaining ideas
Yes this is true, like myself for example I have go through various courses and training with the help of social media, I have even attended a seminar with social media, a group was created and those interested where added, they locked the group for only the admins to freely chat, after everything a space was given to us to ask questions.

It is not a new thing today to see the use of the social media platforms like the Facebook and telegram including WhatsApp for the purpose of teaching and learning. It is very interesting experience

They are social media platforms like YouTube that allow creators to make and publish educational and learning materials on their platforms and it is very good.

Social media promotes self directed learning which prepares student to search for answers and make decision independently, when reinforced in a classroom setting, this social media skills can be guided and refined to produce better learning

LinkedIn Learning has one of the widest pool of resources, where one can learn and acquire new skills. when it comes to learning and professional network building Linkedin is the best platform.

Social media helps one to learn and gain knowledge from different cycles if you know what you are looking for. And since other sources like library has been shut down as a result of COVID 19 it's the next best thing
I had an experience way back even before the lock down had fully embrace the platform of online learning,and during the lockdown i use the opportunity to improve my skills in other areas.

Sure people learn online but not social media stuffs it's always a zoom class how can you learn on Facebook is not that we don't learn on social media but not like that way

Social media has made learning so damn easy , you can literally become an educated person by just one click on the internet , you no longer need the four walls of a university to be knowledgeable it certain areas of interest

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back