What's new

Use of social media for learning

During the pandemic, the social media was the best platform where you could learn with some difficulties although. Most lecturers were using YouTube especially for effective tutoring and it was always great sometimes.

Yeah, socail media accounts are best source for both knowledge and E commerce.
There is high traffic on all the social media accounts like face book, Instagram, twitter, whatsapp and telegram. So, it is much valuable for all information and business.

Social media is a good source of learning, it saves you from going to library reading books. All you just have to do is search for you want to know and you get it.
During the Covid-19 I realized that social media is the best platform to enhance your knowledge. It is one of the best way to grow your skills and enhance your social circle as well.
What do yo think; Is the social media is really effective for learning or not?

Learning through the use of social media can not be over emphasised. In this contemporary world, more people are now shunning traditional learning and embracing the use of social media platform for their learning activities due to it's ease accessibility and low cost effect.

During the Covid-19 I realized that social media is the best platform to enhance your knowledge. It is one of the best way to grow your skills and enhance your social circle as well.
Ive learnt a lot through social media.

You learn from peoples opinions, facts and research.

Facebook groups that are targeted towards what you want to learn are probably the best places to learn on social media.

You are definitely right, I am ready to learn new digital skills like digit marketing and graphics design, I wish to make use of some good YouTube videos to achieve this since I won't have the time for physical classes, I encourage everyone to take some good online courses.

Yeah social media is good platform to acquire good and bad habit as well as learning new skills.
Though there are distraction if you are not well discipline your effort will just be a waste of good time.
YouTube should be your number one place to start from .

The use of internet to disseminate knowledge is wonderful.If not for the online classes that was used replaced the physical classes a lot of students would be lacking so much in the course of their study.Thanks to the online classes this was avoided.

Social media has been contributing immensely to my knowledge. I was able to learn farming theory through social media. Bizdustry and other platforms came as a result of social media research.

Social media is a platform used for learning new things like business, culture and way of life of people belonging to different ethnic group, social media enlightens you more about government policies and their new laws

Yes I believe in social media learning. We learn bad and good things. But I think it is proper to limit our learning when it comes to kids. There are a lot of bad things posted on social media and sometimes kids got affected by it.

These days people use social media for learning do you do the pandemic people has been able to generate social media communication which involves zoom communication, this is an application that people use in communicating and also lecturing each other.

Learning is an unending process and can be done by any means. Social media has really been helpful in passing knowledge. Webinars and seminars are constantly held in social media platforms

Even before the lock down social media as a medium for learning has been gaining momentum.The online platform has really helped in the aqusition of knowledge at the go,and a good avenue for research on how to improve your business as well.

Social media have been the right platform for you to learn many things online and an opportunity for people who don't know about online business to know about it ,because you meet new and experienced people there

In modern age It is not a difficult thing to get training Because nowadays there are many sites which are giving you the opportunity of e-learning, through which you can take your classes by taking online classes.Apart from this, you can investigate on anything related to training and you can also research from it.

Yes, I agree with you that social media is the best platform for learning, because even the things we can't possibly learn in the four walls of class is available on the internet.

Apart from educational learning ,there are other learning ways like business learning, social learning and many more we could find them on social media

Social media is educative and brings information about what's happening. But i prefer forums than wasting too many time at social medias for nothing.

You can use it to learn as their so many pages or channels available which teach you how to cook, how to clean, how to code and how to design kind of things. Many people use it to learn during lockdown and change their skillsets.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back