What's new

Successful Small Businesses in your town

The POS business, you hardly not find atleast 3 in a street. I want to believe it very profitable but I can't phantom how. There's also provisions shop too
Though am not into it but am pretty sure it's profitable, I do not think people would rush into something that has no profit. Right now in my area we have more than 5 places doing this POS business. Yes selling of provisions is also a good business.

Point of sale (POS) is very popular in my area these days and it tends to be a lucrative business at that because of the scarcity of banks in my area.

Small-scale businesses are doing great in My City. I have a pensioner in my area who manage different set of small-scale businesses and they are all bringing in profits for the old man.

Last edited:
Over here we used to have serious problems with our electricity and power supply is not stable. So, opening a phone charging shop pays well especially if you are closer to market.

This is a business that's going very well in most places in my country with lack of power. Just with small generator and constructed charging sockets, you're good to go for your business.

Successful business in my town include selling foodstuffs and gambling houses because people will always eat and that means you will always sell while most men in my town love gambling.

This is a business that's going very well in most places in my country with lack of power. Just with small generator and constructed charging sockets, you're good to go for your business.
Over here in Nigeria, the people who takes interest in that kind of business is the Hausa tribe in the country. They set it up in markets and motor parks where there are lots of people to need their services.

Though am not into it but am pretty sure it's profitable, I do not think people would rush into something that has no profit. Right now in my area we have more than 5 places doing this POS business. Yes selling of provisions is also a good business.
That's the problem I have with this POS business, it's very rampant and many people are already into it and more people are still making plans for it. No matter how lucrative a business is, if there is too much competition it will surely affect you

That's the problem I have with this POS business, it's very rampant and many people are already into it and more people are still making plans for it. No matter how lucrative a business is, if there is too much competition it will surely affect you
You have a point there, but I believe you can make it work. Why don't you find a location with less competition? Am pretty sure there are places with a lot of traffic but less persons into the POS business. Or you could do something else along the POS business as well. Maybe selling of recharge cards or snacks.

There are some small businesses that have growth in a successful business, examples like POS businesses, minerals businesses, fresh fish businesses, vechicle loading and more

There are some small businesses that have growth in a successful business, examples like POS businesses, minerals businesses, fresh fish businesses, vechicle loading and more
Its depend on the area you reside in my city the business that move and convince me to think if I can open such business is restruarant business its so profitable in my area and I think soon I may consider opening one of such business,the pos business is also doing well

You have a point there, but I believe you can make it work. Why don't you find a location with less competition? Am pretty sure there are places with a lot of traffic but less persons into the POS business. Or you could do something else along the POS business as well. Maybe selling of recharge cards or snacks.
The only option might be to sell stuff along with the business because there is no lucrative environment for the business that you won't find those who are already into the business

The only option might be to sell stuff along with the business because there is no lucrative environment for the business that you won't find those who are already into the business
You have a point though, you have to be creative and be different. You can't just sell anything along with it though, you have to make sure it's something people within that area purchase alot. I met a woman yesterday who was running a POS business, before her store there are like five other POS stores but she made a difference by making her charges the most cheapest within that environment and she also sell household wares and items.

The small successful business in my town is food stuff business is very successful business, because the business doesn't have any season, is a very good business.

There are many successful small businesses in my area that are quite famous and they have made themselves like a brand, but they are only popular in my specific area only. Some of them include grocery shops that are quite popular and some of them are big supermarkets and superstores.

You have a point though, you have to be creative and be different. You can't just sell anything along with it though, you have to make sure it's something people within that area purchase alot. I met a woman yesterday who was running a POS business, before her store there are like five other POS stores but she made a difference by making her charges the most cheapest within that environment and she also sell household wares and items.
That's just the only way and if one of those five stores running POS business should reduce their own price below that of the woman's rate then customers might stop patronizing her, hence making the business more and more less lucrative

I have friends who own successful small businesses. They built business with a small investment and gradually invested money to build their business. A lot of people I know own successful businesses.

I recently moved to a certain small town. Here, I realized that small businesses that do really well are hotels, lodgings and bars. This is because it is a stop point for trucks. The truck drivers mostly stop here for meals, a place to rest and enjoy some alcohol and drinks with friends and their women.

Small businesses do not mean small incomes and so they can be very profitable. An example is the laundry service. Laundry does make money in my area as there are not so many dry cleaners in the vicinity

There are very many small businesses everywhere in my town where I live in currently. There a lot of people into this pure water satchet business in my area making a lot of money from it

There are a few mineral water plants in my area that have gained some popularity. In the past, people used to boil water and drink such kind of water, but now they buy mineral water and this gave an opportunity to people to start mineral water business.

The mobile banking business was a very successful businesses on my area until we started having too many mobile money agents. I was forced to close 3 of my outlets because the profit isn't enough to pay staff's salary.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back