What's new

Successful Small Businesses in your town

As for me if I were to choose I would definitely choose a bigger restaurant rather than a small one because I feel that the bigger restaurants would really follow through on hygiene than the smaller restaurants. As for the price I do not consider anything too expensive for the food that I will eat as far as I am going to eat a quality food.
I completely understand your point of view, like they say everything has it's advantages and disadvantages. One of the major disadvantage of most small restaurant is the hygiene aspect.

I completely understand your point of view, like they say everything has it's advantages and disadvantages. One of the major disadvantage of most small restaurant is the hygiene aspect.
A friend of mine took me to a small restaurant not quite long ago I was served rice and beef stew. While we were eating I noticed something in my mouth feeling somehow, I quickly vomited it only to find out that it was a cockroach inside my meal. It was then and there that I started being afraid of eating in a small restaurant.

Since I am living in the Urban settlement the most profitable and the most successful business is petrol station business. The selling of this products can actually be profitable especially here in my location

Literally all businesses in my town are all small or medium scale. There is none i can point out as really successful but hotels and pubs really makes lots of profits because of the weekly visitors.

The business that are most successful in my locality is farming, the availability of land at affordable price makes it easier for the residents to cultivate

A friend of mine took me to a small restaurant not quite long ago I was served rice and beef stew. While we were eating I noticed something in my mouth feeling somehow, I quickly vomited it only to find out that it was a cockroach inside my meal. It was then and there that I started being afraid of eating in a small restaurant.
Oh oh, I can only imagine how you felt at that moment, that's really gross. How did you react? And how did the restaurant handle this situation. Most of these small restaurant, I am scared of them. I bought egusi soup And all through that day, I had running stomach, They did not cook the egusi properly.

There are so many successful businesses in my town that started from nothing and how are the real deal such like clubs, food catteins, supermarkets, so many business.

There's a gas fueling center in my area that is doing well. They have a good patronage due to their quality services,they market their business well too.

Well at my location presently,food vendors and POS shops are the order of the day. Not to forget the bars too. These are the little businesses that thrive in my locality

successful small business in my town,there are many small business that one can start and earn allot of money from it ,and also help him in terms of taking good Care of his or her needs ,you can venture in to poultry farming And also earn allot of money from it
I have come to discover how a lot of persons really want to live a healthy life style and do not know how to go about it.Then comes this fitness and wellness coaches that do take some persons on routine life style changes and trimming exercise.

There are lots of successful businesses in my area infact bet shop are beginning to take over everywhere and are great here so many big things.

What are some successful small businesses in your town/city?

We have a local fun park that seems to do pretty well. They have a ton of stuff to do there, including laser tag, bowling, arcade games, roller skating, dance competitions and other fun stuff.
some successful small businesses in my city are:
1. selling of cooked meals
2. agro businesses
3. printing businesses
4. sale of food stuff

Oh oh, I can only imagine how you felt at that moment, that's really gross. How did you react? And how did the restaurant handle this situation. Most of these small restaurant, I am scared of them. I bought egusi soup And all through that day, I had running stomach, They did not cook the egusi properly.
Immediately I vomited the stuff out of my mouth I immediately started shouting and quarreling the staff there at the staff how to quickly calling the manager who was so apologetic to me all through and since then I probably going that I will never visit the place again.

Immediately I vomited the stuff out of my mouth I immediately started shouting and quarreling the staff there at the staff how to quickly calling the manager who was so apologetic to me all through and since then I probably going that I will never visit the place again.
It is well at least the manager was reasonable enough, if it's some no ethics, they would follow you and argue about it. Even the government they are not playing their part by making sure these bodies in charge of hygiene are active. Most restaurant we see today, they are not a fit place for human eating

Majority of successful businesses are in the hospitality sector,but there are others who are doing pretty well they include arts and crafts men, also mechanics

One of the most successful small business in my town usually have to do with restaurants or movable eateries usually found along the streets or busy places like the market, another is the POS business, it's very common and popular these days.
Yes I would go with that last option of yours. Due to the overcrowding of banks this days, people prefer to opt in for the POS service rather than just going to the bank which make it very lucrative in my location

Yes I would go with that last option of yours. Due to the overcrowding of banks this days, people prefer to opt in for the POS service rather than just going to the bank which make it very lucrative in my location
That's true, like it in my location, we have more than five locations and it became more popular during the pandemic period where people no longer had easy access to the banks, we had to make use of post machines.

The most successful small businesses I know of are the food vendors. Another is those that sell mobile data and airtime. These two have customers all the time.

Well in my town people have actually ventured into snail farming and in this business the build the essence and they keep cashing out from it daily.

Despite the fact that there are bad government policy within the state, there are lot of successful small scale business as people are very resilience and are working.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back