What's new

Successful Small Businesses in your town

That's just the only way and if one of those five stores running POS business should reduce their own price below that of the woman's rate then customers might stop patronizing her, hence making the business more and more less lucrative
The woman currently charges 100 naira for ten thousand naira withdrawal, while others around charge two hundred naira, do you think others might go at a loss if they decide to take charges lesser than 100 naira?

Last edited:
Since there is no constant electricity over here a lot of people use this opportunity to make money by powering your electrical appliances such as mobile phone, electronic blue tooth speakers and other electrical appliances. it is one of the most lucrative business over here that most people are using to make money.

The two successful business in my town are POS business many people do not have the time to go to bank for transaction,and most person's wakes up early to move to work at the develop town so they don't have time to cook so eatery business moves faster as well

Since there is no constant electricity over here a lot of people use this opportunity to make money by powering your electrical appliances such as mobile phone, electronic blue tooth speakers and other electrical appliances. it is one of the most lucrative business over here that most people are using to make money.
That was a good business in my country too a while ago. But now, most places have electricity and so this business is not that much lucrative anymore. But you can still do it in a few rural areas that have no electricity.

That was a good business in my country too a while ago. But now, most places have electricity and so this business is not that much lucrative anymore. But you can still do it in a few rural areas that have no electricity.
Cross river is a perfect place to carry out such business, when it comes to electrical power, majority of the community have not seen light for years, some have to rely on a single solar panel while others use generators and not everyone can afford this.

As much that I think about it, the most successful small businesses in my town as been owning a barbing salon, fashion design shops and being a bet9ja agent. These businesses have been doing so well in my town for quite a long time now.

The two successful business in my town are POS business many people do not have the time to go to bank for transaction,and most person's wakes up early to move to work at the develop town so they don't have time to cook so eatery business moves faster as well
If you have the startup capital for both business, and you where ask to select one to startup which would you pick and what's your reason for picking that one?

The small business in my area is a offline store. Many people in my area are starting a small offline store, and they gain good profits from it.

I don't really know your location but if you are in Africa most especially in Nigeria it may not be possible for you to have a constant power supply in most location, over here electricity supply is so bad that I can't even say.

I live in a small town, and most of the places here are small businesses. Aside from a Subway here, every store is a family owned place, or restaurant. When you live in a small area, usually the people living there will circumvent shops around town so that you can get your food, supplies, clothes, and more.

They are so many successful small businesses in my town,first of all it's the POS business which is seen as a small bank and also farming poultry is also a successful small business

The size of a business is not the reason why a business makes it successful or not,small business that goes well are POS business where transaction are carried out without going through bank stress

I believe that lack of capital is one of the biggest challenges that is facing a lot of people which pushed them into starting up a small business in each of their local settings.

The small most successful business in my town is is mobile money banking where people get to withdraw their money from agents through point of sale machine.

The small most successful business in my town is is mobile money banking where people get to withdraw their money from agents through point of sale machine.
Yes that's also true, I have just observed that it is one of the most profitable business but I don't think it might really be profitable since there are a lot of available people that are engaging in the business already except in a very good location.

A successful small business in my country is POS. They have a lot of patrol from people in urgent need of cash and are not able to go to the bank. Another one is a small food shop, i used to think these people do no make money until i started working and i witnessed people going to work snd schools early patronizing them.

Most of the small business are really growing to become successful in my area, business like food restaurants, bars, POS services shops, sells of food stuffs and beverages in bunks and many others

Well the little numbers of successful small business In my town, may include bar and restaurant, marketing of agricultural products, and then transportation. this are there numbers and they are mostly patronised than any other form of business in my area.

There are so many different viable small businesses available in so many regions or countries. One of it in my region is this popular POS business. This is very lucrative to the point that POS shops can be seen nearly one pole from each other. Another lucrative one is the pure water business.

There are a lot of small but successful business in my locality,mostly provision shops,GAM shop,and restaurant which Make different sought of food.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back