Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$2.4675USD
Biznotes
What are some successful small businesses in your town/city?

We have a local fun park that seems to do pretty well. They have a ton of stuff to do there, including laser tag, bowling, arcade games, roller skating, dance competitions and other fun stuff.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.

We have a local fun park that seems to do pretty well. They have a ton of stuff to do there, including laser tag, bowling, arcade games, roller skating, dance competitions and other fun stuff.
Successful small business in my town is starting up a pos shop this really pays here because of the hundred naira charges for every 5,000 naira you withdraw.

successful small business in my town,there are many small business that one can start and earn allot of money from it ,and also help him in terms of taking good Care of his or her needs ,you can venture in to poultry farming And also earn allot of money from it

Some successful small businesses here are food stuff sales, small scall businesses are also thriving too. We have some small businesses too, but am not likely to mention them here because they are illegal businesses.

There are various ways to make money online of u want to call there are wvariiue then incase of eventuality like thus

One popular industry in our town is the cooking and selling of native snack like rice cake of different variety. During the lockdown the number of stores grew because some others imitated the native delicacy stores to share in the market. Fortunately all those businesses are doing good and they are still at it until now.

Number one successful trending business in my town in my country is the use of pos like helping people to save and withdraw money as well because most of the arm machines don't always have money inside them though.

One successful business in my town is the pos business, this is so huge because og unavailability of atm services. Retail trading is also huge here

Most of the small-scale entrepreneurs in My City are working extra hard because the system does not favour them through different taxation and Levy. Foreign exchange is also working against the profits.

Point of sale (POS) is a business that just suddenly sprang up seeing the need for banking transactions, and now there are POS almost everywhere.

At first POS machine in which we called point of sale is a very good and lucrative business where you can send and withdraw money but right now it has become a competitive business because the business is now too common, secondly spellings of fast food and snacks is also a small successful business.

There are lot of successive small business in my town and one it is phone and accessories business. Those in that line are making lots of profit and employ staffs.

One of the most successful small business is a fruit vending shop. It is in the middle of the town and so many people go there to eat fruits, fruit salads and fruit juices. Especially now that many people have learnt the importance of taking care of health, they are taking fruits more than ever.

The only kind of such centre that is around here only opens on festive periods like salah and Christmas. It will be nice if we can have a place like this that is available all year round.

There are a lot of small busineses that are really thriving in my area,some of them are actually a money spinner and they include,barbicue services,cultivation of vegitables and fruits,installations of cctv camaras etc.

There are very many small businesses everywhere in my town where I live in currently. There a lot of people into this pure water satchet business in my area making a lot of money from it

I think the businesses that are the most successful in my area are the ones that deal with food and fast food services. They seem to be the most successful around this parts.

This will be a very good idea but I highly doubt that people will be able to patronize it's only around so you will have to compromise and open it only on festive and important dates.

Many people think of running a food stall in my city and this is the only small business they can think of. It has gained much popularity in our city. However, there are also many other kinds of stall people run in our city and earn money. It is considered a small business.

We have a restaurant in my village then, this restaurant started very small and outside when he started I felt that it will not go anywhere because it started very small but as time goes on it has become one of the biggest eatery in my village so this is to tell you that it's not about how a business is started but it is about how well the owner of the business has been able to manage the business that will determine how successful the business will go.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back