What's new

Successful Small Businesses in your town

One of the most successful small business in my town usually have to do with restaurants or movable eateries usually found along the streets or busy places like the market, another is the POS business, it's very common and popular these days.

We have eateries, government owned parks,places you can order take out,we have chicken hot spots cow meat spots and palmwine joints

There are a lot of small successful business like POS or food item that one can start to make good money from the business in my country, and before you know it the business has become big.

Down here in my country, narrowing it down to my community, there are lots of betting shop, where both young and old, make and female, gamble away their money. The business is currently booming as they never lack customers, as far as sport and entertainment is concerned. It's quite a lucrative small scale business over here.

There are quite a number of very successful small businesses in my town doing well. There is a small mall that I love to frequent. I love it because I don't have to drive far into town to get a few luxury things. Just like I would love to see the movies booming in my town soon. I feel like it is going to be very successful because most people drive into town on the weekends just to catch the latest on the cinema.

Certainly there certainly are actually great deal of succeeding small company in my community as well as one it is actually telephone as well as devices company. Those because collection are actually creating great deals of revenue as well as utilize personnels.

What are some successful small businesses in your town/city?

We have a local fun park that seems to do pretty well. They have a ton of stuff to do there, including laser tag, bowling, arcade games, roller skating, dance competitions and other fun stuff.
Successful small business in my locality is food stuffs, buka and beer parlour, POS, phone accessories etc. They are very profitable and many are still setting up the above businesses.

We have a local fun park that seems to do pretty well. They have a ton of stuff to do there, including laser tag, bowling, arcade games, roller skating, dance competitions and other fun stuff.
there are many small small business in my country,which you can get your self in to it and also earn allot of money from it ,such business include raising if seedlings,you can rise some seedlings and through that you will get allot of money ..
Post automatically merged:

there are many small small business in my country,which you can get your self in to it and also earn allot of money from it ,such business include raising if seedlings,you can rise some seedlings and through that you will get allot of money ..

These days online businesses are growing rapidly in my town. Online businesses are selling almost anything you can imagine, from clothes, to foods, gadgets, kitchen wares, furnitures, automobiles, etc.

Telecommunication business is something that I've come to realise that is very lucrative for a lot of people that are jumping into the business is my country because of the large population that we have that are subscribing to data services.

In the town where I reside, the business trending currently is phone be charging business because the electricity supply is poor in the town so the business bus kind of lucrative right now even though it is on a small scale.

In the city that I reside in there are so many small businesses that are spread out over the city. These small businesses ranges from restaurant, food vendors,pos, laundry, barber shops, fashion designers, betting house and lots more.

It would be thrift wears, food items, small restaurant, computer services in my area is a bit safer when compared to other businesses.

One of the most successful small business in my town usually have to do with restaurants or movable eateries usually found along the streets or busy places like the market, another is the POS business, it's very common and popular these days.
I think this is the same thing with my area too as most of the most successful businesses are mostly restaurants and if she'll phone selling stores which is also very successful. So it is true that small businesses can be very successful even as much as the big business.

I think this is the same thing with my area too as most of the most successful businesses are mostly restaurants and if she'll phone selling stores which is also very successful. So it is true that small businesses can be very successful even as much as the big business.
Yes, like in terms of restaurant, there are some persons who would prefer going to these small ones than does big and fancy ones because they feel does one are either too expensive or they are just fancy but their dishes are not as sweet as the small ones.

People in the city recall likes fast food most especially the working class , because they hardly cook at home in the morning andnthey need to eat , snacks is also selling fast.

There is this man in my area, he started with small kiosk where he sells provisions, he later upgraded to a real store now he owns a supermarket

Majority of the small businesses in my vicinity are restaurants and hair salon, see the thing is man cannot play with their stomach while women cannot play with their hair so this businesses are actually quiet successful

Yes, like in terms of restaurant, there are some persons who would prefer going to these small ones than does big and fancy ones because they feel does one are either too expensive or they are just fancy but their dishes are not as sweet as the small ones.
As for me if I were to choose I would definitely choose a bigger restaurant rather than a small one because I feel that the bigger restaurants would really follow through on hygiene than the smaller restaurants. As for the price I do not consider anything too expensive for the food that I will eat as far as I am going to eat a quality food.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back