What's new

Successful Small Businesses in your town

Running a food stallis not a small business most especially If you are into selling raw food, it usually cost a lot but most people think its an affordable business but its not.
Many people think of running a food stall in my city and this is the only small business they can think of. It has gained much popularity in our city. However, there are also many other kinds of stall people run in our city and earn money. It is considered a small business

Successful businesses here ranges from pharmacy, restaurants that cook good food, food stuffs businesses that sell beans, rice, vegetables, and animal farmers that seal diary products.

One small local business I've eyed though I recently got to know they're a franchise is a shopping mall. They're so big and I admire their network from how they source for products at a cheap rate and if I'm chanced, I'll key into their franchise as well.

Number one successful trending business in my town in my country is the use of pos like helping people to save and withdraw money as well because most of the arm machines don't always have money inside them though.
This is actually very popular business in my location right now but one of the challenges that people are facing is that a lot of scammers are going into the business and stealing people's money after their transaction.

One successful business in my town is the pos business, this is so huge because og unavailability of atm services. Retail trading is also huge here
I actually have this business running for me in my country and I am making a decent amount of profit from it to the extent of already having another branch set up.

At first POS machine in which we called point of sale is a very good and lucrative business where you can send and withdraw money but right now it has become a competitive business because the business is now too common, secondly spellings of fast food and snacks is also a small successful business.

At first POS machine in which we called point of sale is a very good and lucrative business where you can send and withdraw money but right now it has become a competitive business because the business is now too common, secondly spellings of fast food and snacks is also a small successful business.
The P.O.S machine business is becoming popular and rampant in my community where you keep seeing them in every corner and their advantage is that , it gives you the privilege of withdrawing your money without going to bank,

Most of the small-scale entrepreneurs in My City are working extra hard because the system does not favour them through different taxation and Levy. Foreign exchange is also working against the profits.
This is actually one of the biggest challenges facing most small businesses in my country as well because the government are not helping them at all when it comes to taxation.

There are lost of successful small scale business in my city. People are working extra hard to ensure that they build a successful business. People are very resilient despite the fact that government keep being out policy that undermine the effort of the people.

Some people that are operating provision shops over here are successful. Apart from that maybe there are others such as those who sales building materials. These are essential community in the society.

Most business here in my location are succeeding perfectly but it will depend on where the business is being located. Over here people who deals with industrial materials are likely to make a lot of money. Because this is what my locations need

Successful businesses here ranges from pharmacy, restaurants that cook good food, food stuffs businesses that sell beans, rice, vegetables, and animal farmers that seal diary products.
One of the succesful small business depend on what you are doing as a businss , selling cooked food , pharmacies, food stuffs and farming produce , poultry like eggs and hen,

successful small business in my town,there are many small business that one can start and earn allot of money from it ,and also help him in terms of taking good Care of his or her needs ,you can venture in to poultry farming And also earn allot of money from it
That is actually a very good business,in my locality,the aspect of consumable vegitabes for cooking and diary product are things that are moving verwell in my location and its very lucreative as well.

There are so many businesses here in my town, but the most successful one is the mobile POS. As a result of lack of bank in my location, a lots of people has converted their Points of Sale machine to a medium of helping people to withdraw their funds directly from banks and pay them in fiats and vice versa.

Right now the most successful business in my town are fish farming, furniture making, fashion design, baking and decorating, hair dressing, restaurant business and poultry farming.

i am also running a small business and i can categorically says that my business is on it verge to be successful, and most big business actually start small but with hardworking and consistency , they are able to make it big .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back