What's new

Successful Small Businesses in your town

The small businesses in my town are pos shop and boutique shop these shops are rampant and very easy to see in my town

Talking about fun parks, there's is a new park in my environment now, it's a ferry park and it's quite doing well too because there are lots of patronage because it serves as a relaxation spot

What are some successful small businesses in your town/city?

We have a local fun park that seems to do pretty well. They have a ton of stuff to do there, including laser tag, bowling, arcade games, roller skating, dance competitions and other fun stuff.
There are a handful of successful small businesses in my town.
Some of them include:
Trading of any kind
Photography
Hair dressing
Tailoring
Exterior and interior designing, etc

Most of the big businesses in my home country were started small. There is a business house in my home country which has stakes even in the foreign countries were started just 50 years with a small fund.

Small and Medium Enterprises are the most dominant businesses in my locality now. They range from POS, kiosks to catering businesses.

One of the most successful small business in my town usually have to do with restaurants or movable eateries usually found along the streets or busy places like the market, another is the POS business, it's very common and popular these days.
You can say again. Buka and beer parlour joints every street and corners and there are making sales. The POS too is doing well especially areas with less ATM machines.

You can say again. Buka and beer parlour joints every street and corners and there are making sales. The POS too is doing well especially areas with less ATM machines.
True the POS is something that is everywhere right now, Even if there are ATM machines around people would rather make use of the POS machines simply because of the Les Stress and crowd there.

There are a lot of smaller business that is doing very well in my location such as bread making industry, all this business actually make a lot of money. People having a private hospital over here can also be profitable.

The most successful small businesses I know of are the food vendors. Another is those that sell mobile data and airtime. These two have customers all the time.
The day I knew that the food vendor business is the most lucrative small business that people can do it when my hand to offer blessed memory started a food better business at she was making a lot of money then and even if we eat from the food she still make World buffet on it.

What are some successful small businesses in your town/city?

We have a local fun park that seems to do pretty well. They have a ton of stuff to do there, including laser tag, bowling, arcade games, roller skating, dance competitions and other fun stuff.
Most small business that are successful in my place is selling of provision and those that sells phone accessories because people cannot do without buying them

Well in my community the most successful business is agriculture and animal farming which generate income and earning success of our leavely hood

One of the most successful small business in my town usually have to do with restaurants or movable eateries usually found along the streets or busy places like the market, another is the POS business, it's very common and popular these days.

Over here in Lagos, the business of selling smartphone accessories is something that's booming very well. I have about 5 friends who are into the business and are doing well.

Over here in Lagos, the business of selling smartphone accessories is something that's booming very well. I have about 5 friends who are into the business and are doing well.
Wow that's also a very nice small business to go into as well. Even in my location here in warri delta state, it is very popular and can be found almost on every busy junction, though I can't really say for sure how lucrative it is but if alot of persons are into it, it means it's paying well

Wow that's also a very nice small business to go into as well. Even in my location here in warri delta state, it is very popular and can be found almost on every busy junction, though I can't really say for sure how lucrative it is but if alot of persons are into it, it means it's paying well

Yes, it's a booming business for youths which doesn't require much capital to start out. You know about smartphone screen guard glasses they fix for #500, they buy it at #8 for one in quantity price.

Successful small business here in my area are, restaurant, fruit business, POS business, taxi driving, selling foodstuffs, selling footwears and sewing.

Over here we used to have serious problems with our electricity and power supply is not stable. So, opening a phone charging shop pays well especially if you are closer to market.

I know this guy from my area that use to sell clothes off the street, but now he owns a well equipped boutique, and he's making some cool cash.

Despite the hardship people are facing over here lots of people are building successful small scale business in My City. I have a close friends who is a multi-millionaire running small-scale business.

The POS business, you hardly not find atleast 3 in a street. I want to believe it very profitable but I can't phantom how. There's also provisions shop too

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back