What's new

Should people firstly make a family or make a financial life?

Family and friends are very important , you should also to help them if you have influence or ability to do so , but however I suggest that you should rather focus on getting yourself more stable first before extending to help them

Well this is a question of individual mindset to answer which is should one make money first or make family first. Though many people will go with making money first before getting a family.

I think we must put the cart before the horse here. One must put their financial path uprightly before they can decide of making a family. With a good financial plan one can manage their families on a very appropriate manner. Therefore one needs to look into this very careful in deed.

I also strongly go with this point. Your family are going to need to be educated and fed and if you do not have money then where do you expect them to get all those necessities from.
Definitely, when you are starting a family you must understand that there are a lot of responsibilities around that. The two partners must have something reasonable to do in order to raise money.
Well this is a question of individual mindset to answer which is should one make money first or make family first. Though many people will go with making money first before getting a family.
it is not a must that you will become a millionaire before you start a family but having a source of income that is sustainable to you and your family. That is what really matters if you want to start a family.

Last edited:
The importance of being financially stable before trying to raise a family cannot be underestimated. many things that would make the family comfortable depends on your financial capacity.
It is very necessary for you to take into cognizance your financial status before you start raising the family. I am in that shoe and I know what it takes to raise a family, it is not an easy thing at all considering the economic situation in the country

I also strongly go with this point. Your family are going to need to be educated and fed and if you do not have money then where do you expect them to get all those necessities from.
There are lot of things needed to take care of the family. You need food, shelter ,education etc and if you do not have money, you cannot do all of these things. This is why it is very important to make money first before reising a family.

I still believe that it is common sense that you should at least have some money in your account to take you some years before you consider adding another responsibility to yourself.

It is very necessary for you to take into cognizance your financial status before you start raising the family. I am in that shoe and I know what it takes to raise a family, it is not an easy thing at all considering the economic situation in the country
Even in developed countries it is not easy to raise a child because you must cater for all financial responsibility. It is important and necessary to have something reasonable to do before you go into the journey.

A financially stable life should be the goal of anybody who has passed teenagers. This is because you will need to be financially balanced for you to make critical decisions in your life going forward.

A financially stable life should be the goal of anybody who has passed teenagers. This is because you will need to be financially balanced for you to make critical decisions in your life going forward.
This is why it is very important to take your finances very important and you should always endeavour to make money. If you have money , all other things will be much more easier including raising a family.

There is really nothing that can be decided on this, as everything is dependent on personal decision. You can decide to go into business and make money before starting your family or not.

Every family would need money to be sustained. So you can try as much as possible to make some money first before getting married to avoid financial crisis in the family.

Every family would need money to be sustained. So you can try as much as possible to make some money first before getting married to avoid financial crisis in the family.
The people that are married will understand this better because it wouldn't be nice if you do not have the financial capabilities and you start raising the family.

Everybody has to choose the best one for their life and make sure it work out for them. Some people actually plan their financial life before planning family and they were successful while some plan their family life before planning their financial life and they become successful too

Actually making a family first is good and also a financial life first is good too. these depends on individuals perspective about how they want there life to be. a financial life can really helped you to support your family and even build it.
The people that are married will understand this better because it wouldn't be nice if you do not have the financial capabilities and you start raising the family.
Absolutely if you have a family I you don't have a vibrant financial status, it's really a diaster because there are alot of family and financial challenges that may comes your way and you won't be able to settle them.

Actually making a family first is good and also a financial life first is good too. these depends on individuals perspective about how they want there life to be. a financial life can really helped you to support your family and even build it.

Absolutely if you have a family I you don't have a vibrant financial status, it's really a diaster because there are alot of family and financial challenges that may comes your way and you won't be able to settle them.
It is very disastrous if you have a family and you not have the money to take care of them. You will have yourself to blame if you do such because it will be very detrimental.

Being financially stable should be the first thing, because you don't want your kids and wife to go through a hard time, most people want their wife to suffer with them, but I personally don't like the idea, I'm the man and it's my responsibility to provide for the house

Being financially stable should be the first thing, because you don't want your kids and wife to go through a hard time, most people want their wife to suffer with them, but I personally don't like the idea, I'm the man and it's my responsibility to provide for the house
I wouldn't see anything that should come first rather than making money first because, you cannot just raise a family without having a source of income. It will be very unwise decision.

Definitely, when you are starting a family you must understand that there are a lot of responsibilities around that. The two partners must have something reasonable to do in order to raise money.

it is not a must that you will become a millionaire before you start a family but having a source of income that is sustainable to you and your family. That is what really matters if you want to start a family.
Definitely yes it is very good that you have a little source of income that will be able to sustain you and your family before planing to make family but ome people want to become a millionaire before making a family that is the problem.

Definitely yes it is very good that you have a little source of income that will be able to sustain you and your family before planing to make family but ome people want to become a millionaire before making a family that is the problem.
if you have the required skill to become a millionaire then there is nothing wrong in doing that before raising a family. But the thing is that not everyone must be a millionaire.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back