What's new

Should people firstly make a family or make a financial life?

probably, this is very important and necessary. If you are not financially stable and you want to start a family you will face several problems on the long run.
This is very true. Starting a family when you're not financially ready isn't ideal. You might find it difficult to cater for the their expenses or shoulder the responsibilities that comes alongside it.

This is very true. Starting a family when you're not financially ready isn't ideal. You might find it difficult to cater for the their expenses or shoulder the responsibilities that comes alongside it.
it is the most foolish thing to do because you will suffer a lot. It is better for you and your partner to have tangible thing in which the both of you are doing before building a family.

Making a balanced financial life is the first thing first and it should be done before making a family because you can run your family more effectively without money because it's always required.

it is the most foolish thing to do because you will suffer a lot. It is better for you and your partner to have tangible thing in which the both of you are doing before building a family.
Not everyone is wise to see things this way. It's better to be financially buoyant and able before even thinking of starting a family. It usually comes with a lot of commitments and responsibilities.

Not everyone is wise to see things this way. It's better to be financially buoyant and able before even thinking of starting a family. It usually comes with a lot of commitments and responsibilities.
sometimes in this part of the world people use because of pressure to get married instead of building themselves and their finances. I think such things does not really makes sense.

Beung financially buoyant always should come first befor trying to start a family because you need money in order to start your family and to satisfy their needs in life .
Not everyone is wise to see things this way. It's better to be financially buoyant and able before even thinking of starting a family. It usually comes with a lot of commitments and responsibilities

The facts in this world is that one cannot do one and leave another in the sense that both having a family and then continue working hard to balance your finances is the best decision.

Actually both making a family and a financial life first, is good depending on choice but personally I will prefer to make a financial life so to be able to take care of the family.

Honestly speaking, in most of the countries, your financial status is considered the main priority when you represent yourself in the society. This is a reality that we all must accept.

it is not easy to have a family that you will be catering for because you really need a lot of money to do that. It is always advisable that you make your financial life stable before you can talk of making a family.

You need to start something that will be giving you a stable money whether it is offline or online before you start thinking of marriage and and making a family.
Yes, it's not easy to have a family without a job. So financial should come first before family. I see a lot of people giving birth without having a stable financial life. But at the same time we can't blame those who put family first financial life. They definitely have their reason.

To be candid, it is advisable for both male and female intending to marry /start a family to first of all make money. This is because, without money you can't do anything. It is better to take time to work, invest and have a steady source of income before branching the family line.

People are supposed to be looking for how they are going to make a very good financial life first because that is exactly what your family are going to try to feed on.

I believe that making money should be the first thingbefore making a family because you would need money to take care of family and that should come first.

Honestly speaking, in most of the countries, your financial status is considered the main priority when you represent yourself in the society. This is a reality that we all must accept.
your finances should actually be your top priority before you start building a family because without finances you will suffer a lot. I think it should be something every country should emulate.

your finances should actually be your top priority before you start building a family because without finances you will suffer a lot. I think it should be something every country should emulate.
In life there are priorities , and you should prioritise making money first before you start raising family . When you raise a family without a source of income to take care of them , you're going to land yourself in the big mess.

If I am financially stable I wouldn't have any problem trying to make my family members have a better life. But if I don't then the most important thing I will do is to first of all make myself comfortable first.

People should always look for how the family are going to feed and grow up properly educated before they even think of bringing them into the world because that is important.

People should always look for how the family are going to feed and grow up properly educated before they even think of bringing them into the world because that is important.
The mindset is that everyone should have to raise capital first before reason the family. Once you have that kind of mindset ,by the time the children arrives you wouldn't the found wanting to solve their basic needs.

In life there are priorities , and you should prioritise making money first before you start raising family . When you raise a family without a source of income to take care of them , you're going to land yourself in the big mess.
The importance of being financially stable before trying to raise a family cannot be underestimated. many things that would make the family comfortable depends on your financial capacity.

This is one of the debate that is usually going around but I think that there is absolutely no reason for you to start a family if you are not at least financially stable.
I also strongly go with this point. Your family are going to need to be educated and fed and if you do not have money then where do you expect them to get all those necessities from.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back