What's new

Should people firstly make a family or make a financial life?

Family and friends are very important , you should also to help them if you have influence or ability to do so , but however I suggest that you should rather focus on getting yourself more stable first before extending to help them
You got the topic all wrong. What the topic is about is making money first or raising a family first. It is very good to raise money first before you raise a family , reason is that you need to be financially stable first.

You got the topic all wrong. What the topic is about is making money first or raising a family first. It is very good to raise money first before you raise a family , reason is that you need to be financially stable first.
Probably, you know who is trying to raise a family without enough money is actually making a lot of mistakes. You need to give your children the best education and that can be possible with money.

Probably, you know who is trying to raise a family without enough money is actually making a lot of mistakes. You need to give your children the best education and that can be possible with money.
It is one of the best thing to do because when you raise a family without having the financial stability, you will mess up everything and your life will be in mess. if you are a family man ,you would understand my standpoint.

It is one of the best thing to do because when you raise a family without having the financial stability, you will mess up everything and your life will be in mess. if you are a family man ,you would understand my standpoint.
Definitely, I have decided that I will probably not try to raise a family if I am not financially stable. I think this is one of the mentality is a lot of people need to have in order to avoid poverty in the society.

Definitely, I have decided that I will probably not try to raise a family if I am not financially stable. I think this is one of the mentality is a lot of people need to have in order to avoid poverty in the society.
I think it is the best decision to adopt. But the only thing is that you should not be expecting yourself to make million before you settle down. Once you have a stable source of income, you can start to raise a family.

if you have the required skill to become a millionaire then there is nothing wrong in doing that before raising a family. But the thing is that not everyone must be a millionaire.
Smiles.. yeah but according to what I am seeing at my side everyone wants to become a millionaire either by crook or by hook. That is why there are so many scammers and internet fraudsters nowadays.

Oh yeah. I Understand what the poster is now trying to say. It is important to have a stable jobs or employment that can definitely guarantee you a reasonable earning at the end of the month before thinking of raising a family.

I think it is the best decision to adopt. But the only thing is that you should not be expecting yourself to make million before you settle down. Once you have a stable source of income, you can start to raise a family.
Having a stable income is one of the best thing you can do before you start a family. It is not a must that you will become a millionaire or a billionaire before raising a family

That's completely true, for you to take good care of your family you need money, in my own opinion is better to have money first before having a family.

That's completely true, for you to take good care of your family you need money, in my own opinion is better to have money first before having a family.
Well it is actually good to make money before starting a family but there are people that do want to make a million before starting a family, which I think is very wrong.

It is very important for you to make money first before you raise a family because that is exactly what you needed to concentrate on financing the family.

Well it is actually good to make money before starting a family but there are people that do want to make a million before starting a family, which I think is very wrong.
You don't need to have millions to take good care of your family,but it all depends on how you want it, all I'm trying to say is that just do what find works out for you.

People show first of all be invested in trying to make a very good financial standing for themselves so that even if they have a family they are going to be leaving very comfortable.

Personally I will prefer making a financial life first before making a family so as to be able to take care of the family life in both social and financial needs. it will be a diaster when you are not financially buoyant.

Personally I will prefer making a financial life first before making a family so as to be able to take care of the family life in both social and financial needs. it will be a diaster when you are not financially buoyant.
About 90% of the response to this thread is pointing to the fact that it is better to first raise financial life before trying to raise the family. The family would need the money for proper care.

I think having stability is important but if you wait to be financially successful, you may never have children. A lot of men can afford the time to wait but women can't, so this is something worth considering.
This is something that is true but then you should just try to have a balance somewhere in the middle. You cannot have $100 in your account and you want to go and get married.

Well it depends on our choice and how we have planned to achieved our goals in the future. either a financial life first or the family all are good but you should choose wisely.
Well it depends on our choice and how we have planned to achieved our goals in the future. either a financial life first or the family all are good but you should choose wisely.

Actually that is the best thing to do as a man to be financially stable before trying to make families, because all the expenses, responsibilities and others will be on your head.

Actually that is the best thing to do as a man to be financially stable before trying to make families, because all the expenses, responsibilities and others will be on your head.
Someone who is nice would not raise a family without having the source of income to take care of them. Except if you're not wise and you are not bothered that is when you will take such decisions.

Making either a financial life first is good actually because the availability of money with you can help you make a better peaceful and united family because money is almost everything these days.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back