What's new

Should people firstly make a family or make a financial life?

Taking care of a family requires a lot of responsibility and one of the basic things that keeps a home is fuel by finance,love and understanding is key,but finance is very necessary in taking care of the welfare needs of the family.

I will look forward to have a well-established business , if I can establish a business and generate profit then I can inturns help my family members to grow . I can support them, provided I have the financial capacity to do so.

It's better to be well established before you think of even starting a family. Starting a family comes with responsibilities and bills that you may not be able to handle if you're jobless.

It will really help for you to support your family members but at the same time you should also try to make your own life more stable financially. The family members are also trying their best. When you are financially stable it will be your responsibilities to also help them grow.

From the question should one makes family first or financial life first, all these depends on choices of one's mindset. So to me I will prefer to have a family and be battling for financial life.

I am definitely not going to advise anybody to start a family when he is not financially stable but then different people usually have different things that work for them.
This should be the normal practice because you don't have to put more responsibilities on yourself without having the financial capability to handle it. It is proper to establish a good financial life before raising a family.

Me I am of the opinion that money should be made first o before thinking of having a family. without money, running that family will be extremely difficult and it is very dangerous because it can lead one to doing bad things just to make money and at this point everyone will be affected.

There are some mentality that some youths have at my side that till one is financially stable before he or she should think of settling down to have a family which is very wrong.

There are some mentality that some youths have at my side that till one is financially stable before he or she should think of settling down to have a family which is very wrong.
Well, I believe it is the right thing to do with the present state of the economy. The standard of living is quite high, so where would you get the means of taking care of your family from?

Well, I believe it is the right thing to do with the present state of the economy. The standard of living is quite high, so where would you get the means of taking care of your family from?
Since you have already know the standard of living is quite high and if it is my country as things go higher, the never drop down so it is better to be managing like that and start a business.

This question has raised a lot of dust especially among the younger folks in my place of residence.
The simple answer is to ensure you're financially stable or better put have a sustainable means of income before raising a family because you can't have it all before you settle down maritally.

This question has raised a lot of dust especially among the younger folks in my place of residence.
The simple answer is to ensure you're financially stable or better put have a sustainable means of income before raising a family because you can't have it all before you settle down maritally.
It is better to attain financial freedom before you try to raise a family because the family would need a lot of money to survive. The family upkeep need a lot of commitment in terms of money.

I disagree with your notion because it is not really possible for you to settle down without having something stable financially doing. You cannot raise a family without having enough money to take care of them.

I am definitely not going to advise anybody to start a family when he is not financially stable but then different people usually have different things that work for them.
it is very dangerous for you to start a family if you are not financially stable. there is no way for you and your family needs and such thing can lead to a lot of crisis.

In order to take care of your family you need to firstly make a financial life by either finding a well financial job or by working at a few jobs at once, and then when you are financially organized and you have the money to take care of a family, only then you should make yourself a family. Because a family requires a lot of money for clothes, food, higher taxes, insurances, items and more. And without the right amount of money a person wouldn't be able to take care of his family and that is why it is so significant to make a financial life before having a family. But what do you think which of them should be done firstly?
The answer you will get on this question will vary from man to woman. The reason is because 99% of men will tell you finance first before family,while the 50% of female will say family first because age is usually not on their side.

I'm totally not in support of not having all what it takes to take care of a family before trying to raise one. So many people has fallen into such trap and they are really blaming themselves for it i. It is practically not good to do such.

I will suggest that one she gets married only if you have a steady fund inflow to sustain you before you think of getting married because you will need forms to raise kids.

It is very much important for people to try as much as possible to get financially okay before even thinking about starting a family because it's not a child's play at all.

I think first comes financial stability and then comes the family in my view. Without money you will have a hard time rasing a family and paying for all the expenses that come with it especially in the world today!

It is very much important for people to try as much as possible to get financially okay before even thinking about starting a family because it's not a child's play at all.
probably, this is very important and necessary. If you are not financially stable and you want to start a family you will face several problems on the long run.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back