What's new

Should people firstly make a family or make a financial life?

I believe that there is a certain level of financial security that you must have to attend before you can even have the ability to be able to think of building a family.

You're right. But how about a situation where one is finding it really difficult to make a financial breakthrough? Do you think they should continue to remain single for the rest of their lives?
It is not necessary that you should be achieve great fortune before you get married, but there are certain important things that must be put in place before getting married.

Everything in life does not has to do with money, there is a particular time for you to settle down and it is also necessary to get certain things in place before doing so.

Getting financially balanced is the major thing in life. Achieving it before marriage will be beneficial to you. Starting a family comes with a lot of financial expenses.

You are only going to be leading your family to us poverty if you are not going to settle down and become fully settled yourself before planning on starting a family.

There is no point starting a family if you are not financially stable. if you are not financially stable you will struggle to provide for your family and that is very bad. People must have much as possible to stabilize their financial lives before trying to build a family.

It depends on the circumstances to me, life can not be effective without money and money can only be used or enjoyed when there is life. personally I will love to make money before family in all circumstances.

Sincerely to me I feel that every member of a family has their demands and the demand can only be settle financially,so it is wise to have a good financial life before going having a family

In order to take care of your family you need to firstly make a financial life by either finding a well financial job or by working at a few jobs at once, and then when you are financially organized and you have the money to take care of a family, only then you should make yourself a family. Because a family requires a lot of money for clothes, food, higher taxes, insurances, items and more. And without the right amount of money a person wouldn't be able to take care of his family and that is why it is so significant to make a financial life before having a family. But what do you think which of them should be done firstly?
I think it's quite better if you are financially stable before you think of starting or building a family. The expenses to cater might just be too much if you don't earn much.

Different people would look at this topic from different angles. For me, I would prefer to be stable financially before I would plan to raise a family and perhaps I have three kids already.

It is not really easy in life sometimes as some people think. in your youthful stage it is important your try as much as possible to develop yourself by making yourself financially stable and trying as much as possible to get a reliable source of income. Making a family first will be a hindrance to your success honestly.

This sometimes depend on the culture of most people. But personally I will try as much as possible to be financially stable at first then I can help my family since they will always be there with me all the time.

It will be a very irresponsible action for someone to go ahead and start up a family without having the means to run one. You most certainly need finance to take care of your home responsibility. So, yes finance comes first before family.

It is better to make the both of them as you move forward because looking for financial life has no ending till ones die but have the both and striving hard, everything will be ok and the medium.

It is better to make the both of them as you move forward because looking for financial life has no ending till ones die but have the both and striving hard, everything will be ok and the medium.
It is good to combine both but when it comes to prioritising these two things, I think the financial life should come first because you need money to cater for the family.

I have been a victim of wanting a financial life and being satisfied financially before making a family so that my family won't have to suffer but it has been a waste of time because I just keep struggling , but when i got married and started a family , everything started changing for better.

It is not possible to start thinking of making a family when neither party in the union are not financially stable. Who does that kind of thing? The common sense thing here is to get your financial life stable first before moving on to getting yourself a family life.

In order to take care of your family you need to firstly make a financial life by either finding a well financial job or by working at a few jobs at once, and then when you are financially organized and you have the money to take care of a family, only then you should make yourself a family. Because a family requires a lot of money for clothes, food, higher taxes, insurances, items and more. And without the right amount of money a person wouldn't be able to take care of his family and that is why it is so significant to make a financial life before having a family. But what do you think which of them should be done firstly?
I think it's better to start a business or earn money first before even thinking of starting a family. You must be able to afford the cost of clothes, education, food and other essential items needed daily.

It depends on what you planned for your life , and how you got work early , but in my own opinion, waiting you get fine financially before you start a family might affect your plan negatively because you might get old along the way.

I am definitely not going to advise anybody to start a family when he is not financially stable but then different people usually have different things that work for them.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back