What's new

Should people firstly make a family or make a financial life?

Yes I do not have what its takes to establish a family now , that is why I still have to work and pursue my career. That should be my main focus and concentration. How is this detrimental ?
It is better to have it planned out properly so that it will not be funny at the end. It is quite a very good plan to establish ensure that you have made the money first.

I have the same opinion as you. Making money should be the first thing gto anyone that's serious. And making money online is bit stressful but the little we are giving should not be washed.
I think about 99% of the people would go for making money first. Anyone that know the value of family would go with money first because you cannot reach the family without having the money to take care of them.

Having a stable income is one of the best thing you can do before you start a family. It is not a must that you will become a millionaire or a billionaire before raising a family
That's is also my opinion. It's not right to have a family when there's no stable job or business that's bringing income on a consistent basis. You don't need to become millionaire before you start having family.

You are right by what you've just said, starting your own family is not really easy, you need to have a lot of things before you can start up a family, above all you need to have different income streams to take care of your family.
Probably, it is always very important and necessary that you have at least two streams of income before you start a family . That way you will know that your financial life is already sorted out and your family may not encounter a lot of financial problems in the future.

Well that depends on people's mindset, i know people that even though they did not have much money but they were able to start a family and they are managing their life without much issues.

Money can buy certain things to some extent , in fact money can buy life in the sense that if you don't have money to treat yourself when you are infected or from any disorder then you are likely to die. Or I could say that money cannot buy life totally but it could help preserve life.

Yes, money could be really helpful in case if you want to get treated at some sort of high class hospital. I am in a country where only rich people could afford the best hospital.

That's is also my opinion. It's not right to have a family when there's no stable job or business that's bringing income on a consistent basis. You don't need to become millionaire before you start having family.
All you need is to have stable source of income and you are good to go. Actually it is good for people to start families but they must plan properly in terms of finances.

Probably, it is always very important and necessary that you have at least two streams of income before you start a family . That way you will know that your financial life is already sorted out and your family may not encounter a lot of financial problems in the future.
Yes you don't need to have a multiple streams of income to succeed, if you have a good business that brings in consistent profits you can decide to start up a family.

Yes you don't need to have a multiple streams of income to succeed, if you have a good business that brings in consistent profits you can decide to start up a family.
This is exactly what we should be after. Once you have a stable source of income you should be able to plan to raise the family. it does not necessarily mean that you should have the whole world before you start raising a family.

This is exactly what we should be after. Once you have a stable source of income you should be able to plan to raise the family. it does not necessarily mean that you should have the whole world before you start raising a family.
You are right, you don't have to get all the things of the world before you can start up your own family, just make sure you have a good income streams that will take good care of your family.

You are right, you don't have to get all the things of the world before you can start up your own family, just make sure you have a good income streams that will take good care of your family.
Once you have a stable source of income, it will become so easy for you to cater adequately for the family. This is exactly how it should be. Raising the family needs lots of money.

Once you have a stable source of income, it will become so easy for you to cater adequately for the family. This is exactly how it should be. Raising the family needs lots of money.
That's just it, if you have a good source of income it doesn't matter if it is a single income streams but all that matters is it can take good care of your needs, having enough is really important.

Having a very good business that is very reliable is important and necessary. But if you have a job that is not paying you enough money it is important you have multiple streams of income.

Having a very good business that is very reliable is important and necessary. But if you have a job that is not paying you enough money it is important you have multiple streams of income.
That's true, if you have atleast one business that will bring you a good amount of money on a daily basis then you don't need to have multiple business you can focus on one.

People need to errect their financial life first before consider family.

If you have family and you dont really have financial backup you will loss alot of money so I think that financial life is what people need first

In order to take care of your family you need to firstly make a financial life by either finding a well financial job or by working at a few jobs at once, and then when you are financially organized and you have the money to take care of a family, only then you should make yourself a family. Because a family requires a lot of money for clothes, food, higher taxes, insurances, items and more. And without the right amount of money a person wouldn't be able to take care of his family and that is why it is so significant to make a financial life before having a family. But what do you think which of them should be done firstly?
Making a financial life is much more important than making family, first you need to become independent then you can start a family otherwise you won't be happy.

People need to errect their financial life first before consider family.

If you have family and you dont really have financial backup you will loss alot of money so I think that financial life is what people need first
That's absolutely true, before you can start up a family you are expected to be stable financially not having financial freedom will only lead you to regrets.

That's true, if you have atleast one business that will bring you a good amount of money on a daily basis then you don't need to have multiple business you can focus on one.
if the business is bringing you good amount of money then you need to focus on it in order to become successful. If it is not bringing you much money that you need to diversify to other businesses.

if the business is bringing you good amount of money then you need to focus on it in order to become successful. If it is not bringing you much money that you need to diversify to other businesses.
That's true, we are all here to earn money, if you have a profitable business I will strongly advice you to hold it tight, jobs are getting harder to have this day's.

That's true, we are all here to earn money, if you have a profitable business I will strongly advice you to hold it tight, jobs are getting harder to have this day's.
It is an opportunity to have a well-paid job and if you have gotten one, it is pertinent that you should keep it and not misuse your opportunity because unemployment rate is very high.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back