What's new

Should employees be trained in First Aid?

I think this is a very good suggestion. Apart from providing first aid boxes, staff must properly be trained in its usage especially for medical emergencies that may arise in the work environment.

Some companies have an extra staff which is quite qualified to deal with emergency situation. They have undertaken the medical training and they quickly respond to emergency situations.

At my work, we do have people who are trained for first aid. There's at least one person in every single building at my work, I think every single business should have employees trained in first aid, even in office settings. You never know what could happen, someone could just suffer from a serious medical condition and never know about it, then one day at work can get seriously hurt.

At my work, we do have people who are trained for first aid. There's at least one person in every single building at my work, I think every single business should have employees trained in first aid, even in office settings. You never know what could happen, someone could just suffer from a serious medical condition and never know about it, then one day at work can get seriously hurt.

Majority of the business organisations (including big organisations) do not possess such kind of aid kits. They believe that it is not so common for a person to become sick or get injured in a workplace and this is why they do not use such kind of kits.

If there's no health care services Available then workers should be trained on what to do incase there is emergency. However it may not be necessary if the there's a clinic or medical centre to Take care of things like this.

If there's no health care services Available then workers should be trained on what to do incase there is emergency. However it may not be necessary if the there's a clinic or medical centre to Take care of things like this.

Fortunately, many working environments consider this thing. They have emergency exit doors and they have fire extinguishers as well. Employees attend a short session during their training period and they get trained in regards to using emergency exits and fire extinguishers.

Fortunately, many working environments consider this thing. They have emergency exit doors and they have fire extinguishers as well. Employees attend a short session during their training period and they get trained in regards to using emergency exits and fire extinguishers.
This may be the necessary things that is generally present in most business organisation, but that does not mean that such business organisation is secured . In a business organisation or company with a huge number of employees there is always provision that medical or emergency clinic should be There.

Every employee should at least know few things about first aid treatment because accident can happen anywhere and at anytime which needs to be prevented at all cost .

Every employee should at least know few things about first aid treatment because accident can happen anywhere and at anytime which needs to be prevented at all cost .

Some companies even have emergency numbers written on the walls of the office. However, they think that they are free from the responsibility of providing first aid just by posting emergency numbers on the walls.

I don't think it is necessary to teach employees on first aid rather safety rules will help them, so they should be taught some safety precautions in the company to avoid accident.

It really depends on the job and what their tasks are. I think everyone should be trained in first aid to begin with, because you never know when you may need to perform CPR or other such things in order to save someone. I really should train in stuff like that myself so I can protect friends and family if any emergencies happen.

If you have a business with a lot of workers, it can't hurt to have a course or something in CPR and other life saving measures. You never know, anything can happen. Better to be safe than sorry.

It really depends on the job and what their tasks are. I think everyone should be trained in first aid to begin with, because you never know when you may need to perform CPR or other such things in order to save someone. I really should train in stuff like that myself so I can protect friends and family if any emergencies happen.

If you have a business with a lot of workers, it can't hurt to have a course or something in CPR and other life saving measures. You never know, anything can happen. Better to be safe than sorry.

Yes, there are many people who should know how to do it. I guess that some companies also hire a doctor for this exact purpose. They usually avail the services of the medical professional and they even have ambulance for such incidents.

Handling and having the basic skills in first aid equipment is very necessary for everyone. The reason is that it will serve as a way out whenever there is emergency and the hospital is far away from where the incident occurred.

A lot of employees do not usually look at this but that is something that is absolutely sensitive and you should try as much as possible in order to improve on.

If they are going to be exposed to any kind of danger when they are working then it is important that you should try to give them some basic training in first aid at least.

Yes, they should be. First aid is an important skill to be learned in a workplace. Who knows, we can save lives when we need to apply it.

First Aid is an important skill to have. It's especially important for employees, because they're often the first ones on the scene when an incident happens.

If your employees are trained in First Aid, it means they can help prevent a situation from getting worse before emergency services arrive. This can also be lifesaving for both victims and bystanders who may have been involved in an incident but not injured enough to need immediate medical attention.

For example: you could be walking down the street and see someone lying on the ground who appears to be unconscious. You don't know if they've been assaulted or if they're just drunk, but either way you want to check on them and make sure they're okay without hurting yourself by moving around too much. If you're trained in First Aid, then you'll know how to check their pulse and other vital signs without moving them too much—which could cause more harm than good if they actually are injured.

As we know that first aid is the immediate treatment given to an injures person before taking him or her to the hospital , so i believe every workers should be trained in the aspect of handling first aid incase of unforseen circumstances.

All employees should be trained in first aid and not just one. An emergency might occur and the employee trained in first aid night not be available at the moment. It is very necessary for every single employee to be trained in first aid.

Handling and having the basic skills in first aid equipment is very necessary for everyone. The reason is that it will serve as a way out whenever there is emergency and the hospital is far away from where the incident occurred.

Unfortunately, many workplaces wait for the ambulance to arrive and they refrain from taking the patient to the hospital themselves and prefer waiting for the ambulance to come.

Unfortunately, many workplaces wait for the ambulance to arrive and they refrain from taking the patient to the hospital themselves and prefer waiting for the ambulance to come.
Every company or business should train their employees on how to use the first aid equipment. it is very important for you to be able to operate the first aid tools so as to avoid unnecessary emergency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back