What's new

Should employees be trained in First Aid?

It doesn't cost much for an organization to train it's employees on first aid. Infact, it should be made mandatory that business firms and companies organise regular training on first aid and other safety measures in the workplace.
Some organizations are not proactive enough. They always wait until something bad happens before realizing the importance of training workers on first aid measures.

This is an excellent question, and I would be happy to share my thoughts on the matter. When it comes to first aid, I do not believe it should be mandatory for all employees of a company to be trained. However, I don't believe it would hurt the company in any way to provide some form of "at will" training for those who may be interested in learning first aid. If anyone should be trained in first aid, it should definitely be company management since they can normally always be found at the company they work for.

Employee need to be train on first aid because I think if someone get train on that if your you or your coworkers get an injury then you can easyly renderd hin the neccessary assistant.

So I think there is a great need for an employee to get train on first aid.

They will likely call an ambulance in case of an emergency. But there are certain situations that require on the spot immediate treatment and this is when first aid becomes important.

This reminds me of my school. Our school used to have a big clinic! In there, many students were treated when they suffered from injuries or diseases. Those were some of the great days.

This reminds me of my school. Our school used to have a big clinic! In there, many students were treated when they suffered from injuries or diseases. Those were some of the great days.
I have worked in a school before and I made sure the pupils and staff were adequately trained on the use of the first aid box in case of any medical emergency that may arise.

I have worked in a school before and I made sure the pupils and staff were adequately trained on the use of the first aid box in case of any medical emergency that may arise.
This is a very good initiative. Seminars and lessons on first aid should be taught regularly in the workplace to ensure that everyone is familiar with safety practices.

This is a very good initiative. Seminars and lessons on first aid should be taught regularly in the workplace to ensure that everyone is familiar with safety practices.
Business owners too on the other hand have a duty of ensuring that safety measures are observed in the workplace to prevent against any accident that may happen

Yes, this is something that I witnessed when I was in Saudi Arabia. They had a separate clinic which was specially created for students and teachers in the campus. This is something that I never found in schools in here.

Yes, this is something that I witnessed when I was in Saudi Arabia. They had a separate clinic which was specially created for students and teachers in the campus. This is something that I never found in schools in here.
That is such a nice concept. I think we have that over here too just that it might not be that big as compared to the ones in you are likely to find in Saudi Arabia and other places.

That is such a nice concept. I think we have that over here too just that it might not be that big as compared to the ones in you are likely to find in Saudi Arabia and other places.

Well, the problem is that you may need to have funds to get such kind of facilities. Unfortunately, many people simply do not have enough funds and some do not focus on creating clinic in workplaces or schools.

Its very good for employee to be train in first aid because from what I know when an employee is been train on first aid they now have the knowledge to feed others and ensure that they have potential to reposnd on any injury someone may sustain

Well, the problem is that you may need to have funds to get such kind of facilities. Unfortunately, many people simply do not have enough funds and some do not focus on creating clinic in workplaces or schools.
Well, this is very true. But I don't think setting up a small clinic or medical post is that capital intensive for an organization. If safety and good health is the priority of the organization, it will surely make provisions for it.

Seriously employee need to be train on first aid actually because they can use it to help others and sustain themself as well if they get inhury so its important for employee to be train on first aid.

Well, this is very true. But I don't think setting up a small clinic or medical post is that capital intensive for an organization. If safety and good health is the priority of the organization, it will surely make provisions for it.

Yes, many organisations simply do not have a budget to set up a separate clinic. However, many schools in Tier 1 countries have separate clinics. I used to go to such kind of school when I was in Saudi Arabia.

Training someone in your company.is very good it will help you to assist your company workers if he sustained an injury so it's really good to get train on that aspect

This is something that I am absolutely in support of. The kind of insurance that they are at risk of should be identified and then they should be trained on how they can be able to manage them.

Everybody needs to be trained one or few things concerning first aid treatment that needed to be given or applied to an injured person before the arrival of the doctor.

Everybody needs to be trained one or few things concerning first aid treatment that needed to be given or applied to an injured person before the arrival of the doctor.
it should be made compulsory that employees are made to undergo some form of training on first aid in every organization to minimize the risk of accidents happening.

it should be made compulsory that employees are made to undergo some form of training on first aid in every organization to minimize the risk of accidents happening.

Majority of the business organisations never focus on such kind of things because medical emergency rarely happens in many cases. I must say that this is a really bad approach. Each and every company must have a first aid box.

Majority of the business organisations never focus on such kind of things because medical emergency rarely happens in many cases. I must say that this is a really bad approach. Each and every company must have a first aid box.
I think this is a very good suggestion. Apart from providing first aid boxes, staff must properly be trained in its usage especially for medical emergencies that may arise in the work environment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back