What's new

Should employees be trained in First Aid?

AlexanderM

Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
Should employees be trained in First Aid, or employee first aid courses to be made mandatory for existing and new starters who might work for a company? Or, should there be a designated employee for the building on every shift who is trained in First Aid? I think all employees should be trained in the first aid and the employer should fund the cost and invest in their staff members. If something was to happen to the person who is first aid trained, who will come to their aid? Ambulances can sometimes take up to 20 minutes to arrive, depending on the demand on the service. What do you think, should employees be trained in first aid, or a selected person or persons to be trained?

It is mandatory that employees should be trained on how to handle first aid equipment because it is an alternative to the hospital before a victim could be transported for proper medical treatment.

Yes, this very important as well, cos there might be an incident of a work place hazard of accident and without a good knowledge about first aid it might become difficult attending to such a situation.

The knowledge around the first aid box is very important because that is the alternative to going to the hospital for basic medical treatment and that knowledge will be very necessary in any industry.

I think it's a very good idea if every company adopt the policy of training all their employees on first aid treatment.. as there are unforeseen circumstances that work hazard occurs, they will know how to administer first aid before going to hospital

As we know that first aid is the immediate treatment given to an injures person before taking him or her to the hospital , so i believe every workers should be trained in the aspect of handling first aid incase of unforseen circumstances.

Employees should be trained in First Aid because it can help them save lives. In the event of an emergency, employees who know how to administer First Aid can help to stabilize the victim until medical professionals arrive. First Aid training can also help employees to stay calm and take appropriate action in an emergency situation.

It is crucial for everyone in any organization to know how to respond to emergencies because they are emergencies. So in my opinion, all employees ought to be trained in first aid. At least that will reduce the big effect that may occur later.

This is a nice idea, it will really help so many people. I don't know if this should be made compulsory in school or employees are to be trained First. It will be easier if they are being made to study this in school.

All employees should be trained in first aid because shouldn't wait for some specific group of people or medical practitioners to around before you can apply simple first aid. No one loves an accident but peradventure it occurs
anybody around here and easily apply the first aid and save the person's life.

Especially in the environment is one that can possess them to some kind of risk then it is important that you should teach them first aid. Hiring a medic to do it is not going to cost you that much.

This is not going to be that necessary if you are having a medical personnel in your team or your environment does not provide them with so much things to worry about. None the less you see something that they can use outside work office so I recommend.

Knowing some basic skill for first aid is good and that is not a bad idea since it will help you even if it is not at work. But also it is not necessary since accidents don't usually happens like that and someoneay not be interested in learning it. Maybe those who want to should go for the lessons and it should not be mandatory.

Yes it would assist them to take care of tough situations, for example if an employee is having an heart attack they will know exactly what to do, which actions to make on his body and to call the ambulance right away. I had a first aid trainings at school and I'm pretty sure I know what to do when a person is not breathing or if his heart stop beating, and it would assist me in the future, whereever I will be at, home, working, driving when someone will have a bad medical problem I will be able to help. It is an essential thing to know and it is indefinitely important to teach your employees first aid coursesץ

Knowing some basic skill for first aid is good and that is not a bad idea since it will help you even if it is not at work. But also it is not necessary since accidents don't usually happens like that and someoneay not be interested in learning it. Maybe those who want to should go for the lessons and it should not be mandatory.
The knowledge of the first Aid is very important for the employees. The Medical attention may not be so fast or seamless whenever there is injury at workplaces, this calls for the administration of first Aid before the arrival of the Medical personel.

I don't think it is needed in every job but for certain ones, I think it is a good idea to know the basics. You never know what could go wrong and it helps to have everyone on the same page for safety reasons.

Accident can happen at any time in the place of work and that's why its neccesary to know have little knowledge concerning the first aid treatment given to a staff thats injured before taking him or her to the hospital.

It depends on the type of work, there are some that do not need a vigorous training but in all the same , it is always very important for employee to have a little understanding of how to handle every business tools and equipment safely. Training is necessary .

It depends on the type of work, there are some that do not need a vigorous training but in all the same , it is always very important for employee to have a little understanding of how to handle every business tools and equipment safely. Training is necessary .
Teaching employees on safety hazard on how to treat themselves when injuries happened depend on the type of work they are doing , in some organisation , most people don't normally get into accident because they are doing an easy job.

Should employees be trained in First Aid, or employee first aid courses to be made mandatory for existing and new starters who might work for a company? Or, should there be a designated employee for the building on every shift who is trained in First Aid? I think all employees should be trained in the first aid and the employer should fund the cost and invest in their staff members. If something was to happen to the person who is first aid trained, who will come to their aid? Ambulances can sometimes take up to 20 minutes to arrive, depending on the demand on the service. What do you think, should employees be trained in first aid, or a selected person or persons to be trained?
All employees should undergo some form of training on first aid in an organization. This is because accidents are bound to happen at anytime and you might never know the person that will be involved in it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back