What's new

Should employees be trained in First Aid?

It is going to be disastrous if there is an emergency situation and nobody in the workplace is able to handle it. It is not going to take more than 4 or 5 hours to teach people the basics of first aid.

Should employees be trained in First Aid, or employee first aid courses to be made mandatory for existing and new starters who might work for a company? Or, should there be a designated employee for the building on every shift who is trained in First Aid? I think all employees should be trained in the first aid and the employer should fund the cost and invest in their staff members. If something was to happen to the person who is first aid trained, who will come to their aid? Ambulances can sometimes take up to 20 minutes to arrive, depending on the demand on the service. What do you think, should employees be trained in first aid, or a selected person or persons to be trained?
I am of the belief that employees should be mandated to undergo first aid training in order for them to be able to avert a potential sickness or seizure that could befall any member of the company at any time. First aid is a measure which can stop a condition from exacerbating at the said period and so it is encouraged that every member of the company is educated practically on first aid

People are trained in first aid not only because they worked in an organisation or a social gathering place but because to help them assist others in terms of emergency before taking to the hospital for proper treatment.

In here, even many big companies do not have adequate medical facilities because they do not emphasise a lot on the health of workers. Moreover, workers rarely get sick in work places.
We are not talking about falling sick, we are talking about sustaining injury at workplaces and you need to be attended to immediately before the arrival of the medical personnel.

We are not talking about falling sick, we are talking about sustaining injury at workplaces and you need to be attended to immediately before the arrival of the medical personnel.

Anyone could get sick or experience injury as well. In both the cases, we might need urgent medical attention, as both the cases could prove to be fatal in many cases.

Anyone could get sick or experience injury as well. In both the cases, we might need urgent medical attention, as both the cases could prove to be fatal in many cases.
The essence of having a first aid treatment is to help curb the incidence before the onward arrival of the medical personnel. That is why it is needed in every organisation

The essence of having a first aid treatment is to help curb the incidence before the onward arrival of the medical personnel. That is why it is needed in every organisation
absolutely first aid is just a first treatment given immediately after the incident or accident before the main medical prescription can be given by the doctor.

Since first aid is the immediate treatment given to an injured person before the arrival of the doctor , so its normal for employee to have one or two knowledge about first aid .

Since first aid is the immediate treatment given to an injured person before the arrival of the doctor , so its normal for employee to have one or two knowledge about first aid .
The knowledge around the first aid equipment is very important for every employees . it should be a must for every business owner to always conduct trainings on how to operate first aid rules for the employees

It depends on the type of work, there are some that do not need a vigorous training but in all the same , it is always very important for employee to have a little understanding of how to handle every business tools and equipment safely. Training is necessary .
There are some workplace is that the way in which things except up are going to a health condition and it is a deal that they should learn first aid in this kind of conditions.

There are many companies that do not care about usage of first aid. I have rarely seen first aid kits being used in banks or at any other business organisation in here.

There are many companies that do not care about usage of first aid. I have rarely seen first aid kits being used in banks or at any other business organisation in here.
There are so many companies that do not have first aid box and this is very bad because such company is not putting first the interest of the employees.

I don't think otherwise, I remember working in a petrol station years back, a bus drove into the station and suddenly caught fire, i don't know what caused the fire, but it didn't matter at that time, because the fire would have increased in a few seconds due to the petrol around, someone close to the bus pulled out a fire extinguisher close by, but was unable to use, I discovered he didn't know how use it, then I rushed opened the extinguisher and sweep - sprayed it on the burning bus, the fires was immediately put away. The outbreak would have escalated, but because I had gotten a safety traning, which was paid for by the company, I saved both myself and the petrol station from a fire destruction.

Really serious employee need to be trained on first aid because they my help others if accident occurred so allowing them to embark on such programs is never a waste of timw

Really serious employee need to be trained on first aid because they my help others if accident occurred so allowing them to embark on such programs is never a waste of timw
It is one of the thing that must be taught at work. It is quite a pity that most of the company does not put safety of life first and it is quite bad for the employees to work in such company.

It is one of the thing that must be taught at work. It is quite a pity that most of the company does not put safety of life first and it is quite bad for the employees to work in such company.
First aid treatment is very important in all the organisations that you work in. This is highly needed because of any emergency that could emerge in the cause of discharging duties in the business.

There are some workplace is that the way in which things except up are going to a health condition and it is a deal that they should learn first aid in this kind of conditions.
Can you mention some of the work place that would needs some training ? In terms of health sectors , you must be trained professionally to withstand the health department condition to avoid being infected.

First aid treatment is very important in all the organisations that you work in. This is highly needed because of any emergency that could emerge in the cause of discharging duties in the business.
It is disheartening that so many organisations do not have first aid box. I wouldn't blame the organisation but I would blame any government for not overseeing the running of most of these organisations.

Any business that understands his employees are going to be exposed at one point or the other should definitely make intentional effort as teaching them the basics of first aid .

There are so many companies that do not have first aid box and this is very bad because such company is not putting first the interest of the employees.

I think that in this case, employees should save money and get a first aid box installed so that the owner could feel a need or they should at least complain about it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back