Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Would you say that all sites should have a forum, or a forum of some sort? I don't think all sites really require a forum, but I think adding one in is great if you want to establish a community. Have you ever started a site and then later started a forum to accommodate the new users you got? What do you think?

Not necessarily all sites must have a forum. It is not about having the forum, maintaining it is not to be scaled lightly when planning on making such step. Let consider an e-comerce site with a forum, it is very complex to handle forum in this niche as it will affect your clients badly when not taken care of/moderated in the proper manner.

Consider a portfolio site, is there a need to create a for forum for it? Hell no 😁😏

Not necessarily all sites must have a forum. It is not about having the forum, maintaining it is not to be scaled lightly when planning on making such step. Let consider an e-comerce site with a forum, it is very complex to handle forum in this niche as it will affect your clients badly when not taken care of/moderated in the proper manner.

Consider a portfolio site, is there a need to create a for forum for it? Hell no 😁😏
The forum will replace Zendesk as the support agents will be moderators on this forum and reply to users' complains or issues about delivery or something like that. This means it is not like Bizdustry where you talk about everything but only what is related to order tracking numbers or similar tricks.

You are very correct
The forum will replace Zendesk as the support agents will be moderators on this forum and reply to users' complains or issues about delivery or something like that. This means it is not like Bizdustry where you talk about everything but only what is related to order tracking numbers or similar tricks.
That was why I said:

consider an e-comerce site with a forum, it is very complex to handle forum in this niche as it will affect your clients badly when not taken care of/moderated in the proper manner.

If you are operating an online store or SaaS website, I think having a forum helps. YOu can use your forums to provide support to your customers. If you are running a blog, you do not need a forum. Interestingly, you can use forums to build traffic to your blogs. I have done this in the past.

If you are operating an online store or SaaS website, I think having a forum helps. YOu can use your forums to provide support to your customers. If you are running a blog, you do not need a forum. Interestingly, you can use forums to build traffic to your blogs. I have done this in the past.

A forum should act like a feedback section for the products that you are selling. A way to interact with the customers and have the matter on ground sorted out as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back