What's new

Should you have a search bar on your website?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
There are many websites that do not have a search bar. I think that having a search bar on a forum or a website is one of the most essential things. This helps your visitors and members search for different terms and items on the website/forum, so what do you think?

I've never used a forums which doesn't have a search bar. It would be wrong for a forum not to have a search bar because the forum members won't know how to find out if the threads they want to create have already been created by another person.

My blogs and forums have a search bar on the header menu. The basic purpose of using a search bar on your site is to help visitors easily find content based on keywords or topics. Having a search bar improves engagement on your site. I have also added Google search on my sites a couple of times

To me I lover search bars on sites mostly. Search bars will enable user input what he or she expected to must have found in your site.

If you must have used analytics toll, you must probably for realise how important search bar is to a site. Whenever a user make search queries on your site, analytic tool keeps record of what the user was, by so doing you gonna get some content ideas from this.

Absolutely, having a search bar on your website is crucial. It makes navigation easier for visitors, allowing them to find specific content quickly. Whether they're looking for products, information, or articles, a search bar enhances user experience and keeps them engaged. It's a simple but effective tool that contributes to the overall usability of your site, ensuring that visitors can easily locate what they're seeking. So, without a doubt, having a search bar is a must for a user-friendly website.

It's very important to have a search bar in your forum. This is because you wouldn't want your forum members to keep posting duplicate new topics because there's no way for them to find out topics that have been created already.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back