What's new

Should the customer support portal be on a different site?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I noticed that some sites have customer support portals where if you encounter an issue with an order or service, you can take it to the customer support portal. I also noticed, that some of these portals take you to another site and force you to sign up with another account. I don't like when sites split the sites up for customer support. I get why they do it, because some sites will use secondary services for support, like freshdesk for example.

Do you find it easier going this route? Or would you want the support side to be connected with the site so you don't have to have two different sign-ins?

Do you find it easier going this route? Or would you want the support side to be connected with the site so you don't have to have two different sign-ins?
No, not all. All these sign up to multiple account but same site, most times do make my mail spammy as I have that laziness in not deleting mails.

I think it is ok to have customer support on a subdomain or the directory, but I disagree with the idea that you will have to register to use these services. I do not like when companies force you to sign up. I also do not like the ide when you are forced to subscribe.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back