What's new

Should you install an AI chatbot on your site?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Would you ever consider adding an AI chatbot to your website? Maybe it can work like Bing where you can search and chat at the same time. I think having an AI chatbot would be cool, but I don't think I'd use it for any of my sites or forums. Would you?

O have not consider using AI chat bot on my site, however, in the past when I was running online store I was using a chat bit to provide customer service. I had integrated messenger and telegram on my site. I am thinking to use AI chat bot for my forum and see if I can improve engagements on my site.

O have not consider using AI chat bot on my site, however, in the past when I was running online store I was using a chat bit to provide customer service. I had integrated messenger and telegram on my site. I am thinking to use AI chat bot for my forum and see if I can improve engagements on my site.
Thinking about chatbots…

What are your thoughts? Do they save time, convert, etc? Can you recommend any good 1’s that work well with web flow (of course) Thanks

I might consider it for a fantasy forum. However, for real forums, it's very fake and practically lying. I mean, the bots aren't real. It should be grounds for a lawsuit, really.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back