Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever had someone make a copycat site of yours? Maybe they hijacked the code of your site and made their own, and called it a day. I've never had that issue, but I can see many people trying to do that with popular sites, to make their own site from the code. I think it's fine to take inspiration, but you should either use a site builder or make your own instead of copying someone else's almost exactly.

I use content management systems so my website might look identical to a lot of sites running on the same content management system. The niche I work on is not 100 percent new, so there are a lot of sites like mine and I wouldn't say they copied mine.

I use content management systems so my website might look identical to a lot of sites running on the same content management system. The niche I work on is not 100 percent new, so there are a lot of sites like mine and I wouldn't say they copied mine.
Yeah there are a lot of site themes out there that are similar to other sites. I think as long as you have a good logo/banner the layout shouldn't be a big issue. And I wouldn't say you're copying the niche, anyone can jump into the niche. It's just how you work in the niche that matters. If your work is unique and different from the others, it will be fine. :)

I do not think using a logo or banner will make much difference. Unless you are using custom designed theme, just for your site, a lot of people would be using the same theme on the same content management system, thus running identical sites.

I had a site called Fun Biz Forum at one time, ha ha. I'm not sure if I was copied. I'm getting a lawyer. Just kidding. :D Anyhow, I don't see anything wrong with being highly inspired by someone's work.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back