Reasons Why You Should Generative AI for Your Web Content

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am in favor of using Generative AI tools for creating content for your website. Here is how I use AI tool like ChatGPT to create content for my forums and blogs.
I will ask ChatGPT to hive me 10 SEO titles for article on Keto Diet niche. I will choose the best option of combine a couple of suggestions to create even better titles.
I will paste my article on ChatGPT and ask it to give me a summary that I will use as description for my content. I will even ask to find high traffic keywords for the article.
I will ask ChatGPT to give me an introductin and outline of an article on investment niche.
These are just a few examples.
I don'tr ask ChatGPT to generate article and publ;ish this article on my blog, I ask the tool to give me ideas, outllines, summaries, etc.

People are doing reverse what you are doing thinking that AI-generated content could bring money without an effort given but they realize later their blog got delisted from search engine and affect bad their SEO then abondance the blog by such of stupid actions.

I don’t think that is a good idea in any way. Google recognizes such AI generated contents and it will eventually have negative effects on your website. Take your time and research your articles, then post them as original contents.

Yes, using it to give you ideas is a great way to help with your content. As long as you're not asking these AI chat tools to write an article for you, it should be fine. The good thing about that, is that there are now tools that can catch if something was written by AI, so the less you use AI for your writing, the better. I use it to help with proofreading and to help me with ideas and correcting problems. It will make life a lot easier, but some people will abuse it to their advantage, but those people will eventually get caught when inevitably one day, Google drops an AI detector of their own to detect when content is written by AI or with lots of help from it. I can see that happening.

If you only get ideas from the chat gpt and develop your content from there, it may not really be bad as long as you are able to do it right. However, I always want to create my content with the ideas I generated myself as well.

If you only get ideas from the chat gpt and develop your content from there, it may not be bad as long as you can do it right. However, I always want to create my content with the ideas I generated myself as well.
It could be a good idea not to copy full the chat gpt content and place it on your website, such content is not SEO-friendly Cookie Monster. Half of people just copy the response and post on their blog hoping to make some money without any effort.

It could be a good idea not to copy full the chat gpt content and place it on your website, such content is not SEO-friendly Cookie Monster. Half of people just copy the response and post on their blog hoping to make some money without any effort.

And such moves always end up hurting the website. If a lot of writers can be able to make original contents, their contributions will definitely be felt by the impressions that happen on the website.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back