What's new

Selling dresses and shoes using WhatsApp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good! Personally, I'll buy dresses and shoes from a trusted vendor. I've had experiences where what I ordered versus what I got in reality is always jaw dropping and I don't want such experience.

that's also i great idea of business,you can use your social media platform to advertise your products, be it Facebook ,WhatsApp ,Instagram etc an many of them more ,the one who is the best for you ,you can earn good amount on it

This can be a profitable business but selling it in Whatsapp is what I do not like because I believe WhatsApp is not even the best social media you can use in advertising your product since you only be able to do it to people that have save your contacts in their phone.

Advertising your goods and selling them via WhatsApp is a nice idea but the turn up of buyers won't be that impressive due to the limited number of people on your contacts list.

This is one very cheap way to make some sales off your WhatsApp. There is this specific app that is meant for this particular WhatsApp for business advertising. It is very efficient

True, one can start selling through WhatsApp instead of just chatting but it would take someone with passion for business to do that

Yes it works. I sell dresses and I use WhatsApp. All you need to do is download a business WhatsApp, share your link to friends, post on other social media and they'll add you up via your WhatsApp link...you get traffic and you sell

It is a wise decision but your business would only be limited to people you have a direct contact with them and they also have your contact in their WhatsApp.
Whatsapp is mainly for private communication.
So if you wish to make your business gain a greater audience I would suggest you use Facebook and Twitter

WhatsApp will not really give you the audience you need. You should also use media platforms like; Facebook and Instagram for easy access to your goods and services.

If you have been using your WhatsApp messenger for only chatting, you can easily upgrade it to your business store by using it to sell dresses for both male and female as well shoes.

Just get good pictures of your products and upload to your status, there will always been someone that will order from you.
Whatsapp status is quite underrated when it comes to marketing,I know lots of people that have actually benefitted from WhatsApp marketing.

You are very correct Whatapp is one of the best platform you can sell your goods without paying or spending anything at all and selling of shoes and clothes is no different just take a good shot of your products

Some of my dresses and footwear was actually bought via WhatsApp. Most of my friends do advertise these products from time to time and it's always unique and very different from the ones in the local market. And I think it's quite lucrative on their end.

If the entrepreneur makes a gathering and connection their companions to it. And furthermore anticipate that the friends should welcome companions of companions. It will empower the entrepreneur to have loads of individuals to promote to. What's more, such can bring colossal additions, cos many individuals on the gathering will fall head over heels for the shoes, garments, etc.

If you have been using your WhatsApp messenger for only chatting, you can easily upgrade it to your business store by using it to sell dresses for both male and female as well shoes.

Just get good pictures of your products and upload to your status, there will always been someone that will order from you.
You are right, I have a friend that advertise is products on WhatsApp people do patronize her but not much because it only the contact that you have that will view your status

I have a female friend who sells clothes and shoes using WhatsApp and Facebook and she is doing pretty fine. She recently resigned from her work to face the business fulltime. WhatApp status is an effective way to advertise your product especially if you have large followers on WhatsApp.

One very good thing about this method of selling and advertising is that you don't have to pay for any advertisement to make money off the WhatsApp. Your contacts are your target audience for your business here and they make their orders directly to you

This business of selling clothes and shoes on social network like WhatsApp is a very good business idea especially with the fact that WhatsApp actually has a startup posting picture whereby can be posting your wares everyday to people whose start buying them.

That will be more positive, if the business owner creates a group and link his or her friends to it. And also expect the friends to invite friends of friends. It will enable the business owner to have lots of people to advertise to. And such can bring enormous gains, cos many people on the group will fall in love with the shoes, clothes and so on.
Recently I saw a post of someone who developed a small website for her store and the website was built in whatsapp, I don't know if you have seen something similar

One very good thing about this method of selling and advertising is that you don't have to pay for any advertisement to make money off the WhatsApp. Your contacts are your target audience for your business here and they make their orders directly to you
Yes it is one of the cheapest way to advertise your business and another good thing about it is that you don't have to over stress yourself on how to get traffic, the traffic is already there you just have to find way to attract them

Yeah, that medium works, but mainly for those with large friends on WhatsApp can access your status and see what you deal on and patronise your market.
The effectiveness of WhatsApp advertisement is quite enormous even more than Facebook in terms of effectiveness but when it comes to advertisement over a large area of place then you can give it up to Facebook but when you come to effective advertisement I think WhatsApp is much more effective as an advertisement tool or platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back