What's new

Selling dresses and shoes using WhatsApp

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the reason why I hate Facebook targeted advertisement much more higher than any other social network advertisement package and I will gladly recommend it to anybody that I know to make use of it so that they can reach and higher number of people globally.
Yes,I have tried many advertising options and Facebook seems to be the best and most affordable followed by Twitter. I just wish I have an active Facebook group where I can get free traffic.

I used to think this business fits only girls, but I am amazed at how many guys are also going into it to make good money for themselves.

Selling product and services using WhatsApp when you have lots of contacts on your phone that are using WhatsApp. Otherwise go and do product awareness for your product on social medias like Facebook.

selling of dresses and shoes in WhatsApp is one of the platforms I thought has been used for sometime and it has always been a good way to reach out to diverse people as much as or as far as the number of such crowd of people or person.

The good thing is to be in different groups on whatsapp to market to,also it's good to leverage on the other social media platforms to reach a wider audience .

Yes,I have tried many advertising options and Facebook seems to be the best and most affordable followed by Twitter. I just wish I have an active Facebook group where I can get free traffic.
WhatsApp is another option for you to advertise your goods and services on but the thing is that WhatsApp is only meant for a business that that want to be communicating with it already established client and not forgetting your client in so Facebook is actually the best social network to get new client that you can be communicating to on WhatsApp and discord.

Selling dresses and shoe can be done and be profitable through WhatsApp but only if you have a plenty contacts or you created a group to promote your business in it.

WhatsApp is another option for you to advertise your goods and services on but the thing is that WhatsApp is only meant for a business that that want to be communicating with it already established client and not forgetting your client in so Facebook is actually the best social network to get new client that you can be communicating to on WhatsApp and discord.
Yes WhatsApp will also depend on the number of contacts you have that's why most people import contact files on their phone or run WhatsApp tv to gain more viewers.

Yes WhatsApp will also depend on the number of contacts you have that's why most people import contact files on their phone or run WhatsApp tv to gain more viewers.
This is the reason why I say that WhatsApp is a social network monthly for follow up with your client and not a social network for you to get new client. When it comes to getting new client Facebook and the best social network for that.

This is the reason why I say that WhatsApp is a social network monthly for follow up with your client and not a social network for you to get new client. When it comes to getting new client Facebook and the best social network for that.
Yes,it's also more easier to follow up customers on WhatsApp because it's very popular and everyone has it in their devices. I have used Facebook to follow up customers but it's not as effective as WhatsApp.

You will need at least 3 thousand active views on your status in order to make a steady income from Selling on watsapp. Asides that, I think you should try out Facebook.

Yes,it's also more easier to follow up customers on WhatsApp because it's very popular and everyone has it in their devices. I have used Facebook to follow up customers but it's not as effective as WhatsApp.
This is the reason why I said that Facebook still happens to be the best social network to get new clients or customers for your business but when it comes to following up with your old client then WhatsApp is your best choice for that.

But the only limitation to this technique is that of the number of persons that have you and you also have them in your contact list on your phone

Utilizing WhatsApp for advertising is actually an inexpensive as well as efficient method of marketing your items as well as products. Submit your items on your WhatsApp condition as well as send out all of them to a few of your get in touches with as well, inform all of them to repost as well as eventually you're earning money marketing your items.

Whatsapp business applications have been used by many people to offer merchandise, both food, snacks, shoes, clothes, motorbikes and used cars etc. Whatsapp businees have been used by many people, especially housewives.

But the only limitation to this technique is that of the number of persons that have you and you also have them in your contact list on your phone
Yes WhatsApp is very limited and can only accommodate the contacts you have but there's a work around now. You can import contacts in thousands and broadcast to them using WhatsApp tv.

I used to think this business fits only girls, but I am amazed at how many guys are also going into it to make good money for themselves.
There is no such as gender suitable business, anyone can do anything provided he/she has skills and knowledge. hair and makeup are considered women's job but do you realize world's best hair dresser and make up artists are men. Same goes with selling dress and shoes.

You would require a great database of customers to start selling dresses and shoes through Whatsapp. This is a difficult task. Therefore, I believe that it is much better to rely on traditional marketing methods to run this business.

If you have been using your WhatsApp messenger for only chatting, you can easily upgrade it to your business store by using it to sell dresses for both male and female as well shoes.

Just get good pictures of your products and upload to your status, there will always been someone that will order from you.
Selling on whatsapp status isnt aa simple as you make it sound this is because unless you run ads on other platforms and send people to your whatsapp for higher views and prospects it will be just your family and friends viewing and in most cases they will either not buy completely or buy enough to keep you in business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back