Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
If you have been using your WhatsApp messenger for only chatting, you can easily upgrade it to your business store by using it to sell dresses for both male and female as well shoes.

Just get good pictures of your products and upload to your status, there will always been someone that will order from you.

I have also seen a lady that said she makes money from products she sells using instagram. And she has been making good money. Social media is the best free way to promote products

You are right, WhatsApp business or the other one are very important for advertising one's goods and services, the only thing is that you have to keep advertising your contact on various platforms to enable more people to save your number and view your status on a daily basis, i would prefer facebook sponsored ads via my page by targeting a lot of demographics, interested buyers would contact you via messenger or Whatsapp, conclusions are made and delivery to their doorsteps comes next.

Using WhatsApp for marketing is a cheap and effective way of advertising your products and goods. Upload your products on your WhatsApp status and send them to some of your contacts too, tell them to repost and before long you are making money selling your products.

Yeah, that medium works, but mainly for those with large friends on WhatsApp can access your status and see what you deal on and patronise your market.

It is an excellent idea, the social network WhatsApp I think is one of the best for marketing any type of products. As long as they are products of good quality and brand, the same users that you have registered will be in charge of advertising said product among their friends, you must increase the number of contacts to reach more public.

I can testify to effectiveness of using WhatsApp to sell cloths, shoes, wrist watches, bracelets and other accessories.

Many have used the platform to market these products comfortably and making contacts with real customers, I have a contact I haven't met him face to face, but his bespoke shoes are very captivating. The way he beautifully displays them on the status slide with price tags is very nice.

You are right, WhatsApp business or the other one are very important for advertising one's goods and services, the only thing is that you have to keep advertising your contact on various platforms to enable more people to save your number and view your status on a daily basis, i would prefer facebook sponsored ads via my page by targeting a lot of demographics, interested buyers would contact you via messenger or Whatsapp, conclusions are made and delivery to their doorsteps comes next.

Making whatsapp your online store is a very good idea. I have seen many people do this and this makes their online business to work so well. Promoting your products in Whatsapp ensures that you reach many customers who are in close proximity with since most Whatsapp contacts are people you know well. When you post them in several Whatsapp groups, your market increases even more.

Sure, posting in several Whatsapp groups better than just restricting your marketing to Whatsapp status because you are only reaching a small amount number of people.

Yeah i have the whatsapp messenger on my phone and i could do any promotion i am willing to do with it. i also set automatic message to send to buyers if am not online

I have heard of selling via whatsapp, but I have never tried. In fact, I don't even have a whatsapp account. I think facebook Marketplace is a better selling platform compared to whatsapp.

I have friends who sell dresses, shoes and other accessories via facebook marketplace. They do promote via whatsapp but they use facebook for selling.

That will be more positive, if the business owner creates a group and link his or her friends to it. And also expect the friends to invite friends of friends. It will enable the business owner to have lots of people to advertise to. And such can bring enormous gains, cos many people on the group will fall in love with the shoes, clothes and so on.

My friends are selling via facebook marketplace, they sell dress shoes, accessories, and they are doing well, hey make $2-$3 net profit per sale.

That's possible, especially when the crowed at social media like facebook get enticed with what you sell. You can make up to that net profit per sale.

If you have been using your WhatsApp messenger for only chatting, you can easily upgrade it to your business store by using it to sell dresses for both male and female as well shoes.

Just get good pictures of your products and upload to your status, there will always been someone that will order from you.
Not really though , that's if you have good contacts who buy and trust you .....I have seen people post dresses they are not selling but they are advertising for other people ...anyways whatsapp is also a good advertising medium

This is one way to make use of your WhatsApp, it can be your online store and also your online office. WhatsApp is not limited to only selling cloths, you can still market other products there as well. Its a great way for your contacts to always keep in touch with your new updates in the business as well

Dresses and shoes can be sold via whatsapp but it would require you to have a good customer base who are interested in buying products from you. Usually, other kind of social media platforms like twitter are used to market such kind of products.

Not really though , that's if you have good contacts who buy and trust you .....I have seen people post dresses they are not selling but they are advertising for other people ...anyways whatsapp is also a good advertising medium

For the fact that a lot of people actually selling the same thing all over the social media network called WhatsApp makes it very difficult for a lot of people to actually make decent amounts of sales on daily basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back