What's new

Selling dresses and shoes using WhatsApp

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems a bit interesting but I don't think I have any products to sell and I don't think I have many viewers who watch my status so I don't think I will try it out, anyway there are probably people out there who can use your advice and make money from it so good luck for you guys! I just don't think I can do it..... I will suggest it to my friends and family and maybe they will earn something by using this advice :).

Selling those item online is a great way to make money but the issue is how many people are in your whatsapp contact you can add many freinds not doubt and be making sell to them but they have to be interested in what product you offer

Even if I have to engage in a business. I will not put WhatsApp as a social media to use for advertising except for family members and friends, but normally I will choose other platform like Facebook or Instagram.

Selling dresses and shoes on WhatsApp is not an ideal way of marketing your product to me because it is only going to be confined within a particular group of people which you will not want.

It may not be an ideal way of marketing your product but seriously I think that it can also help you alot in terms of promotion.
Why not also try using facebook its one of the way which I do get customer.

Marketing and advertising of proud and servives has take a good turn on social media most especially whatsapp because its free and all what you need is upload the goods you are selling on your whatsapp status for your contact to see,

If you have been using your WhatsApp messenger for only chatting, you can easily upgrade it to your business store by using it to sell dresses for both male and female as well shoes.

Just get good pictures of your products and upload to your status, there will always been someone that will order from you.
You have to get many contacts for this business to move. This is why people buy contacts, and beg to be added to other WhatsApp list. They post they product on status and hope they get noticed and bought

If you are selling any product on WhatsApp , it will definitely be for people you know and to those that have your contacts saved in their phone. WhatsApp is not a platform you can use to market business to strangers and other people on social media.

Marketing and advertising of proud and servives has take a good turn on social media most especially whatsapp because its free and all what you need is upload the goods you are selling on your whatsapp status for your contact to see,
We have to consider so many things. when thinking of using WhatsApp as a means of advertisement you will definitely be able to expose your products to people within your contact limit. Telegram and Facebook is a popular platform in which product can be exposed to millions of people at a time.

This is absolutely not the best way to go about it because your WhatsApp contacts are very limited and it is not going to get into the part of so many people.

It is an excellent idea, the social network WhatsApp I think is one of the best for marketing any type of products. As long as they are products of good quality and brand, the same users that you have registered will be in charge of advertising said product among their friends, you must increase the number of contacts to reach more public.

People doesn't trust someone easily on Whatsapp because there are a lot of scammers means it requires a hard work to gain the object and also having a good database of clients because trust isn't built within one day of work for selling goods or dresses or shoes at Whatsapp.

Actually there are a lot of people presently now at my side who do advertise there products like shoes, clothes and others on social media platforms like whatapp and Facebook.

Actually there are a lot of people presently now at my side who do advertise there products like shoes, clothes and others on social media platforms like whatapp and Facebook.
But remember what not all in ad description is conform to the product means you have to choose seller with lot of prudence and after viewing a lot of reviews and purchasers with this product. Nowadays even people are paid for fake reviews so personal trial is sometimes required or ask friends.

But remember what not all in ad description is conform to the product means you have to choose seller with lot of prudence and after viewing a lot of reviews and purchasers with this product. Nowadays even people are paid for fake reviews so personal trial is sometimes required or ask friends.
Yeah I know that, though when you order anything from them, they have to deliver it first before you can pay them, some of them do have what they call drop-shipping.

If you have been using your WhatsApp messenger for only chatting, you can easily upgrade it to your business store by using it to sell dresses for both male and female as well shoes.

Just get good pictures of your products and upload to your status, there will always been someone that will order from you.
This is a credible assessment of how social media has transformed businesses. WhatsApp is a great platform to promote your products both in groups and in statuses to catch people’s attention

Yeah, social media is a powerful tool for marketing. You can make as many sales as one that has an e-commerce site, and thats because you have your social media pages as your website, to display and show the quality of your products. If you're thinking of selling online but you don't have money for a website then I'll suggest you start already with this great option.

WhatsApp is not really a suitable social media if you are interested to have maximum exposure for the product you are interested to sell. If I have to sell products online , I'll definitely use the most popular social media like Instagram or Facebook.

Sure, posting in several Whatsapp groups better than just restricting your marketing to Whatsapp status because you are only reaching a small amount number of people.
Using Whatsapp to marketing your product can only matter if actually you have alot of friends on WhatsApp, because using Whatsapp to marketing your business on WhatsApp can depend how many friends you have there.

This might be a good idea for some people but I will not want you to limit your marketing to only WhatsApp because your target audience might not even be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back