What's new

Selling dresses and shoes using WhatsApp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Virtually all social media are not just use for chatting alone they are now use for business now,so chatting should not just be what you do with your phone but make make money with it

It's a good platform you can ask family and friends to help you achieve something like that Whatsapp is genuine and easy to use so of course you can

WhatsApp is one of the best place to advertise products and services and get the goods ordered. However, if you want to do this effectively you really need to take time to build your contact list so that more and more people will be seeing your ads

I personally think that selling and marketing is a good idea to start since one would not spend much time and money running advertisement you know little about

What app is one of the social media used for advetisment by bring your product into masses door step without leaving your room and making money

I do not see WhatsApp platform as a good way of marketing your product because it is not going to meet a lot of people and said you should consider social media networks like Facebook.

The only limitation that comes with carrying out your business on WhatsApp social media network is that you will only be limited to the contacts that you have in your smartphone and it wouldn't be enough to sell your products on daily basis for years.

Currently there are many ways we can do promotions through social media, WhatsApp is one of the best applications for promo dresses for both men and women as well as shoes, because on WhatsApp almost everyone we know well, so they will easily believe in the quality of our goods.

I am not sure if you can actually sell through whatsapp, but facebook is the best platforms to sell various items and make money online. You are not charged for listing your products, all you need to do is spend some money on ads.

Selling clothes and shoes via WhatsApp is a good marketing technique if you use a type of WhatsApp called WhatsApp doe business for this. It is very efficient and very effective too if deployed correctly

Yes Whatsapp is also an effective way of advertising your products as nearly everyone uses this social media and tends to habitually view each other's status.

You are correct, WhatsApp business or the other one are vital for publicizing one's labor and products, interestingly, you need to continue to promote your contact on different stages to empower more individuals to save your number and view your status consistently, I would favor facebook supported advertisements through my page by focusing on a ton of socioeconomics, intrigued purchasers would get in touch with you by means of courier or Whatsapp, ends are made and conveyance to their doorsteps comes straightaway.

It's a good platform you can ask family and friends to help you achieve something like that Whatsapp is genuine and easy to use so of course you can
This is the business most of the people are doing right now , especially students and whatsapp has been an avenue where they can showcase their goods and advertise it to their friends and family.

That is a good one, recently I was part of a seminar where I was taught how to build a free WhatsApp ecommerce website, there you can showcase your products just like you see on those e-commerce websites, it is really a nice idea.

WhatsApp is one of the best place to advertise products and services and get the goods ordered. However, if you want to do this effectively you really need to take time to build your contact list so that more and more people will be seeing your ads
That is right. Building your contact list is the first good step to take before you start advertising on WhatsApp. That way, you will have more people that you can advertise your products to.

That is right. Building your contact list is the first good step to take before you start advertising on WhatsApp. That way, you will have more people that you can advertise your products to.
When you are advertising your product on whatsapp , you need to first deal with your contact and have a lot of contact list that will be seeing your post whenever you post any product.

When you are advertising your product on whatsapp , you need to first deal with your contact and have a lot of contact list that will be seeing your post whenever you post any product.
True, I think Whatsapp tv has made this alot easier, you can find any legit watsapp tv contacts and add up, most of them run ads, you pay them to post your products on their status, they usually have thousands of person viewing their status. Or they could help you share your contact so others can add you up.

Yeah this thread seems to be more and more the norm on whatsapp too especially since the introduction of status and it's a good thing too because that way people can make a living

The method is really cool and will promote your business eventually especially if you have large number of friends on your WhatsApp. I have seen friends who are even advertising other people's products and tend to earn a little from inviting customers

That's exactly what most people do to earn a living even my kid cousin. Makes advert of her business on WhatsApp daily. She does sales of Clothes and Kitchen items and the turn over is always overwhelming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back