What's new

Selling dresses and shoes using WhatsApp

Status
Not open for further replies.
The effectiveness of WhatsApp advertisement is quite enormous even more than Facebook in terms of effectiveness but when it comes to advertisement over a large area of place then you can give it up to Facebook but when you come to effective advertisement I think WhatsApp is much more effective as an advertisement tool or platform.
The both mark Zuckerberg social media platform is simply best for advertisement. When it comes to reaching to your contact fast those that are your esteem customers, then WhatsApp is best for that. But when you're trying to seek widespread online presence utilize Facebook, and use their Ads to go Live worldwide. Or you simply come at bizdustry to advertise products and your business since their is large number of users here.

This is one very cheap way to make some sales off your WhatsApp. There is this specific app that is meant for this particular WhatsApp for business advertising. It is very efficient
Yeah, indeed WhatsApp is so efficient for that advertising. Especially if your customers are people in one community such as an institution. You can easily make your sells to them through WhatsApp groups and individual contacts.

The both mark Zuckerberg social media platform is simply best for advertisement. When it comes to reaching to your contact fast those that are your esteem customers, then WhatsApp is best for that. But when you're trying to seek widespread online presence utilize Facebook, and use their Ads to go Live worldwide. Or you simply come at bizdustry to advertise products and your business since their is large number of users here.
All what you have spoken is actually correct and I will like to hide the fact that although this place have a lot of audience it does not have the kind of audience that I will love to advertise my business to as I will feel that anyone that is posting here doesn't have the financial wherewithal to patronize my goods and services.

This is beneficial if you have lots of contacts on your phone especially of people who can afford why you are selling , once this is in place your are good to go on your WhatsApp sales

Whatapp has become be of the best place to sell good and services also advertise your goods and services no matter what you sell or do

This can be a profitable business but selling it in Whatsapp is what I do not like because I believe WhatsApp is not even the best social media you can use in advertising your product since you only be able to do it to people that have save your contacts in their phone.
yes that's true , WhatsApp is not the best social media platforms to advertise your products,I think Facebook or Instagram will be better , because they has allot of active users.

If you have been using your WhatsApp messenger for only chatting, you can easily upgrade it to your business store by using it to sell dresses for both male and female as well shoes.

Just get good pictures of your products and upload to your status, there will always been someone that will order from you.
One of the best place you can sell your product is on WhatsApp, it very easy to use and fast, you don't have to pay much before you advertise your product. So I recommend WhatsApp for anyone trying to come up with the shoe and dress business but haven't gotten a shop, you can start by uploading your product and people will see

I've recently learnt about a Whatsapp scraper that'll work in hand with facebook ads and make your Whatsapp a mini email marketing app or platform.
Whatsapp marketing is highly productive if rightly done. A friend earned 6 figures in less than a week using Whatsapp using this strategy
Sure that is a very good avenue to rake in a lot of returns using that platform,i have a client who among other platform make use of whatsapp and facebook for her awareness of her brand,and its giving her a good result.

Whatapp has become be of the best place to sell good and services also advertise your goods and services no matter what you sell or do
Since you said so that is very correct,thou I have not done any marketing using whatsapp,I still beleive that facebook is the right place for me to market some of my product,but I will try whatsapp and see if I can market some of my ebook,thanks for the writeup

Since you said so that is very correct,thou I have not done any marketing using whatsapp,I still beleive that facebook is the right place for me to market some of my product,but I will try whatsapp and see if I can market some of my ebook,thanks for the writeup
I think Facebook is like the river you use in catching the fish, while Whatsapp is the pound you place the fish after catching them to keep on feeding them. In other words, Facebook has a wilder range and you stand a better chance of finding potential customers. After getting them from Facebook you can add them to Whatsapp and start showing them your latest products from time to time through your status. This would also serve as a reminder to them that you are into such business.

You are right. Selling clothes and shoes during WhatsApp can be very good. I know alot of people who started selling clothes during the lockdown and they are doing well. Although if u don't have alot of people on your contact list, you won't make enough sales.

I have also seen a lady that said she makes money from products she sells using instagram. And she has been making good money. Social media is the best free way to promote products
Yeah, my sister also use WhatsApp, Instagram and Facebook to seek unisex wears, bags and shoes. So far it has she is doing well, she considering employing someone to help in replying messages online because she the messages she recieve this day is much.

Yeah, my sister also use WhatsApp, Instagram and Facebook to seek unisex wears, bags and shoes. So far it has she is doing well, she considering employing someone to help in replying messages online because she the messages she recieve this day is much.
She must be making lots of sales. She is lucky to have such big sales or should I say that she is a guru. Because I have tried it many but I have not been able to make sales. You should learn from her so that you will also start to use her method

yes that's true , WhatsApp is not the best social media platforms to advertise your products,I think Facebook or Instagram will be better , because they has allot of active users.
Yes and sometimes I don't even know how WhatsApp company have been making profit from WhatsApp because they are not able to run advertisement, WhatsApp is only suitable for users alone

Only very few people are yet to be exposed that social media is a platform for business and not just a chatting forum.

I think it's better to do such business on whatsapp. Since all contacts on your whatsapp are people well known to you.

If you have been using your WhatsApp messenger for only chatting, you can easily upgrade it to your business store by using it to sell dresses for both male and female as well shoes.

Just get good pictures of your products and upload to your status, there will always been someone that will order from you.
This is very common business strategy that most women make use of now. Even if they have physical shops, they do their marketing on their Whatsapp.

This is very common business strategy that most women make use of now. Even if they have physical shops, they do their marketing on their Whatsapp.
This is actually the way it is with how most ladies carry out their business product marketing without having to pay extra for their marketing activities and it works for them.

This is a very nice idea but for someone who wants wider patronage, such a person should not limit advertising to WhatsApp alone. Facebook is another option, here you get more engagement and sales than WhatsApp. I guess making use of both media poses a greater advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back