Have You Tried Selling Stickers on Etsy

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Based on m research, selling stickers through ecommerce marketplaces like Etsy is highly lucrative. There are stores on Etsy that have sold stickers and made thousands of dollars. I have no experience on this field, but I am quite fascinated. To sell stickers, you need graphic design skills, or you can buy designs with a commercial license. Then list your stickers for sale on Etsy. You will then have to buy sticker printer and when you get orders you can start printing and the ship to your buyers. Running ads on Etsy can boost sales, and the goal should be to encourage buyers to order multiple items. Do you have any experience?

The problem with that is there is so many people selling stickers, to the point it would probably not be a good idea unless you have some exclusive style stickers no other sellers have. If you can bring something cool to the mix, I can see selling stickers as a great opportunity.

And with stickers you can print on demand, so it's a lot easier than some other products.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back