Selling on Free Platforms

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
There are a lot of online marketplaces where you can start selling for free. Some marketplaces charge you with sales commissions, where as some markets are completely free, you do not have to pay anything. In theory, you can see online for free and make money without spending money. However, this is a half truth, you still need to spend money to build skills and knowledge and you also have to spend money on marketing.

I’m actually wondering what skills and knowledge are involved. There’s definitely some photography and SEO skills going on, but I don’t think I’ve fully figured it out yet.

I’m also wondering how I’m-person sales skills correlate to online sales skills, if they do at all.

Whether you sell through your own store or through ecommerce marketplace, you need SEO and digital marketing skills. Your products need to reach your target market. You might also have to do paid marketing to build visibility of your products.

Yea there are some hidden mostly skipped part of the story. You people really love the success part of incidence. Even some prices like time investment is sometimes skipped. Time dedication is one of the price one ought to pay if he or she desires success.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back